Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SDS EFI Rocks part 2
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mark Henry
I’ve been without the teen for too long, the engine had been fixed (head issues) and sitting in the corner waiting, so last weekend I installed the puppy and fired it up. After some major trouble-shooting finding a bad injector (tested good) she is running like a champ again! I’ll post some pics tomorrow.

Still have a lot of programming to tweak, but the power is incredible!
Can’t wait till I get my 2.6 Nickies engine in her!

People, if you thinking about buying carbs, forget about it! Get yourself a good EFI set-up, you won’t be sorry!

I’m doing a happy dance right now…Woo-Hoo!!!!

mueba.gif monkeydance.gif rocking nana.gif givemebeer.gif beer3.gif monkeydance.gif mueba.gif beer3.gif

burnout.gif
F4i
Yea! congrats. I hope to have the same feeling when my cam gets here and if my wheels get here. smilie_pokal.gif
Jake Raby
The Kit Carlson EMS in the 912 is rockin too...

We hope to make a no nonsense kit from it, tailored just for TIVs as soon as his boards go into production..
Mark Henry
You like my dizzy? Crank-fire…yah baby!

Smog hose is just off so you can see the coils.
Mark Henry
Wiring is still a bit of a rat’s nest, but it’s in the stock brain box.
Mark Henry
My dash set-up…It’s all mounted to an old ashtray. The nice thing about SDS is that one man can program it as you drive.
Once programming is done I’ll just remove it and put my ashtray back in.
Mark Henry
The controller in gauge 1 mode.
Mark Henry
The controller in gauge 2 mode, there is a gauge 3 mode as well, it’s just a voltmeter and accel pump reading.
davep
Way to go Mark! smilie_pokal.gif
Mark Henry
If you want to see the rest of my SDS EFI install go to:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...t=ST&f=2&t=5396
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.