Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can someone post some pictures of
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jsayre914
I have been thinking about swapping guages out of my center console, but I like it the way it is. I also thought about the bolster dual guage setup, dont really care for it so much. Also considerd a quad guage etc, dont want to lay out the cash for that right now.

I want to add cht guage, oil pressure guage, and fuel pressure guage.

I was looking for pics of the dual, or triple guage holder that mounts under the dash. If you have a center console, I would really like to see those pics espically.

Thanks

Joseph
beerchug.gif
tradisrad
I can post a pic of my 5 gauge center console if you like. I ask as it is not what you are looking for.
jsayre914
QUOTE(tradisrad @ Nov 23 2011, 05:53 PM) *

I can post a pic of my 5 gauge center console if you like. I ask as it is not what you are looking for.

Why not???
It Thanksgiving after all wub.gif

Thanks
tradisrad
4 gauges before the O2
Click to view attachment
5 gauges with the O2
Click to view attachment
orange914
QUOTE(tradisrad @ Nov 23 2011, 02:53 PM) *

I have a really cool 6 gauge console face w/ dual rocker switch and muliple l.e.d.'s that our resident barberdave built for me and I never used it, it's 4 sale. I can't find pictures but can take some if your interested.

beerchug.gif
Grelber
My 4 gauge and the clock setup.

Click to view attachment
type47
Not under the dash but you lose the ashtray. Closer to the view of the road.
Click to view attachment
914.SBC
Billet center piece
wndsrfr
OK, after I detonated piston#4 on the back straight at VIR (even had flames briefly in the rear view mirror) I decided that I wanted maximum information on temps.
I've got 'em mounted above and below.
EGT 4 channel, Oil Pressure and CHT cyl#1 are on top mounted in a generic Summit 3hole holder reamed out a bit to accomodate the EGT head.
Down below is CHT cyl#2, clock, AFR, Oil Temp, Voltmeter. Admittedly it's difficult to scan all of them, but easy enough on the long straights to get the top three and the Oil Temp from below.
She's held together now for 12 track days--maybe I've finally got enough information...the most actionable was oil temp which was hitting 260F 'til I relocated the oil cooler--at 260 there's maybe 3psi oil pressure at idle! Now only hitting 240F but the weather is cooler also....
jsayre914
so i guess, without a single picture.... nobody is running the guages mounted under the dash? confused24.gif

I will look for another avenue

idea.gif
Andyrew
Is this what you mean? IPB Image

Hard to find a picture, but its a 3 guage setup located in the indent in the lower dash. Fits wonderful. Available at the local parts stores, Easily reversed.
jsayre914
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Nov 25 2011, 06:45 PM) *

Is this what you mean?
Hard to find a picture, but its a 3 guage setup located in the indent in the lower dash. Fits wonderful. Available at the local parts stores, Easily reversed.

YES, that picture is clear as day.

huh.gif
Andyrew
Ok, gimme a sec
Andyrew
Here you go.
EdwardBlume
and its for sale.... idea.gif
jsayre914
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Nov 25 2011, 07:51 PM) *

Here you go.

Thats what im talkn bout biggrin.gif

Thanks
Van
IPB Image

And here's how I made it: http://www.ephotomotion.com/914engine/page47.html

northern chris
Here is the cleanest way I could think of with the simpler console.
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.