Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Met up with Jeroen
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
Well, we borrowed a turbo car (Subaru)so we could meet up with Jeroen in Rotterdam. He and Christy showed us all around the city including shopping in the "Gutter". We stopped to have a beer (leffe)here by the river as it rained. Really had a great time. off to Crete in a few minutes!
Geoff
Bleyseng
the river boats
Bruce Allert
Geoff, I'm envious wub.gif all those great places for thousands of photos wub.gif
Nice shot of the boats.....
c'mon... get artsy wit us smile.gif more pics

and say Hi to Ya-roon beer.gif

..........b
Jeroen
It was fun hanging out!
Post some pics of the "cubic houses" people here will get some good laughs over them

Enjoy your stay in Crete/Greece

cheers,

Jeroen
morgan_harwell
Becky & I saw the "Cubic Houses" last April during our Holland vacation. Yellowish, right? Interesting design from an engineer's perspective. I heard occupants are only allowed to buy certain types of furniture designed especially for the "Cubic Houses". I don't think we took pics of them.

Did take a few pics of the newer bridge in the Rotterdam waterway, The Swan Bridge, was really something to see for the 1st time.

That picture above of the Westermeister: isn't that building one of the few that survived WWII allied bombing? I was told that Rotterdam was pretty much leveled, very few historic buildings survived WWII.

--Moe--
Jenny
Jeroen, Zoey gets cuter every time I see a picture of her. wub.gif

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.