To all a great day! chowtime.gif
Socalandy
I second that!! beer.gif chowtime.gif 67.gif
76-914
QUOTE(raw1298 @ Nov 24 2011, 07:04 AM) *

To all a great day! chowtime.gif

Ty & U2
BajaXJ92
I was born 28 years ago today. All my mom got was a cheese sandwich. biggrin.gif

I'm gonna go get into some Vino here soon. drunk.gif
FourBlades

Take your younger relatives for a 914 ride today!

John
jimkelly
not happy yet confused24.gif
EdwardBlume
I'm Thankful for so much!

Extended thanks to the 914 world!

Have a good one!
rick 918-S
I'm thankful for my family and good health and harvest this year. Have a great day. I may throw the battery back in the Alien and go for a short ride today. The sun is shining and the weather is pleasant.
914_teener
QUOTE(RobW @ Nov 24 2011, 07:49 AM) *

I'm Thankful for so much!

Extended thanks to the 914 world!

Have a good one!

Thanks to all and especially those who help this site go.

Thanks also to some folks here who keep my teener off the jackstands.....at least for a while.

Have a great one all.
Cap'n Krusty
A happy Thanksgiving day to all of you from the sunny California central coast! May you all watch too much football, eat too much good food, drink enough liquid refreshments, and stay safe. Before you do that, though, do something for someone less fortunate than yourself.

The Cap'n
ConeDodger
I am thankful for all of the great people and great advice I get here at 914World.Com. Thanks guys and here's to another great year! beerchug.gif
913B
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 24 2011, 09:43 AM) *

I am thankful for all of the great people and great advice I get here at 914World.Com. Thanks guys and here's to another great year! beerchug.gif

I second that thought, thank you 914world members !!!!

agree.gif agree.gif

chowtime.gif chowtime.gif

beerchug.gif beerchug.gif

santa_smiley.gif
Dr Evil
What does this have to do with 914s? This belongs in the sandbox mad.gif

Just kidding! I am thankful for those of you with a sense of humor thumb3d.gif Oh, and for psych meds!
raw1298
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 24 2011, 10:40 AM) *

What does this have to do with 914s? This belongs in the sandbox mad.gif

I am thankful for my 914 and the friends that help me with my car? Ok, lets see, what size bolt do I need to fasten the rocker panels on? biggrin.gif

Just kidding! I am thankful for those of you with a sense of humor thumb3d.gif Oh, and for psych meds!

hasaramat
The bird's a brewin'. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Great site.Click to view attachment
Mike D.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
My bonless bird is going in the fryer so it doesn't go in for a few hours!
Cheers beerchug.gif
TJB/914
Good Health & Happy Thanksgiving to all 914-World members & guests.

Tom
abnrdo
Have a happy one!!
chowtime.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

God, I am thankful for my family,all being togeather today. But what I am really

thankfull for is those serving overseas. There gift is the ability for me to

enjoy my grandkids Today. So a big " Thank You" goes out to those in

service to the Country. Dave slap.gif

somd914
QUOTE(FourBlades @ Nov 24 2011, 10:24 AM) *

Take your younger relatives for a 914 ride today!

John

Did that, 125 miles today on a Pie Run - great pies, great drive, great cars.

Thankful for the family, friends, cars, the great Mid-Atlantic weather today, and being able to enjoy all the above.

GTPatrick

To all of our men and women in the armed forces , wherever they are . I hope all of you have a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving and y'all come home as soon as possible if you're over in harms way wherever that may be .

BTW , my son is in advanced training in Az. at Ft. Huachuca and this will be his first Thanksgiving while in the Army . Knowing his appetite , any turkey that gets near him will become extinct . chowtime.gif

And to all of you 914World members out there , hope all of you have a safe and Happy Thankgiving too . beer.gif

GTPatrick shades.gif

sixaddict
second the support of troops and to all !!!
My mission was to abandon projects car(s) and drive 8.5 hours with son wife and grandson to have his great g maw see him @ 2 years
Almost turned it into a car retrieval project......had found race shell @ destination
Although 911 it was going to use 3.6 I recently acquired for GT project I am planning
Wife felt dragging trailer 500 miles was too Beverly hill billy for her so uhaul was goi got add to cost plus one other significant $$$issue
So this thanksgiving was not shared by car stuff other than my World visits to stay in touch
Best to all
TOT

QUOTE(GTPatrick @ Nov 24 2011, 03:45 PM) *

To all of our men and women in the armed forces , wherever they are . I hope all of you have a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving and y'all come home as soon as possible if you're over in harms way wherever that may be .

BTW , my son is in advanced training in Az. at Ft. Huachuca and this will be his first Thanksgiving while in the Army . Knowing his appetite , any turkey that gets near him will become extinct . chowtime.gif

And to all of you 914World members out there , hope all of you have a safe and Happy Thankgiving too . beer.gif

GTPatrick shades.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.