Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: need clutch cable in socal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
lagunero
Got it! Thx Ron.

So I broke my cable this morning and was hoping to make Cars n Coffee this Sat.

If anyone has an extra six cable you can lend or sell tonite or tomorrow it would be much appreciated. Any leads or ideas for such short notice are welcomed.

TIA
RiqueMar
QUOTE(lagunero @ Nov 24 2011, 11:36 AM) *

So I broke my cable this morning and was hoping to make Cars n Coffee this Sat.

If anyone has an extra six cable you can lend or sell tonite or tomorrow it would be much appreciated. Any leads or ideas for such short notice are welcomed.

TIA

You might try Pelican. I think they order them from Germany, but they might have a few in stock and let you pick up from their warehouse?

Good luck!
SLITS
Alberto, Alberto, Alberto .... it's the same as the 4 unless you went with the 911/01 transmission then it's the 911 clutch cable.

It's Friday ... I will be at the shop later this afternoon and probably have one or two new /4 clutch cables.

You know the number ... you know where I am at ... quit bitchin' and get it done.

Ron
Slits
Professor 914
Mr. Abrasive
RiqueMar
Ah, I thought he wrote 'Accelerator Cable' my bad.

Alberto, if you need one and things fall through with Ron, I too have one as well.
SLITS
QUOTE(RiqueMar @ Nov 25 2011, 08:07 AM) *

Ah, I thought he wrote 'Accelerator Cable' my bad.

Alberto, if you need one and things fall through with Ron, I too have one as well.

Enrique,

I thought originally he had asked for an accelerator too! I think I got a phone call yesterday about it.

Alberto runs around confused mostly .... just taking a poke at him.

Buy the stuff you need from Tom Butler on Pelican for your heat. Good guy ... not the cheapest, but you will get what you need and it will be in good condition.

Now get with it and get the conversion done.

lagunero
Thanks guys.
I'm waiting to call PP hoping they are open today.

Ron, I went with the /01... rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.