Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS-Beautifully Restored 74 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
CheetoPuff
1974 Porsche 914 1.8L fuel injected 90k original miles. The car has had a recent ground up restoration including: New Empi eight spoke wheels and tires, completely new fuel system (injectors, hoses and tank) interior, paint, seals, decals, electrical equipment, etc. This car has been well taken care of and meticulously restored to a show quality condition. Previous owner was a Shriner who only used it as a parade car. Call/text 972 215 6412 Need it gone soon, I'm running out of space to store it $8750 OBO title in hand. Thanks!
Additional Photos:
http://s1183.photobucket.com/albums/x474/91bmwe30/
Click to view attachment
CheetoPuff
Car is tagged and inspected, I hate to sell it since it's such a reliable little car, but I have other projects to finish and I don't give this car the attention it deserves.
Cairo94507
Cheeto- Please put up some pictures of that car that show all of the things you have talked about so we can all see the work that went into this car. Detailed pictures, and plenty of them are what sell cars. Thanks and good luck.
CheetoPuff
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Nov 24 2011, 10:37 PM) *

Cheeto- Please put up some pictures of that car that show all of the things you have talked about so we can all see the work that went into this car. Detailed pictures, and plenty of them are what sell cars. Thanks and good luck.

Did the link of pics direct you to my album? Just making sure it worked and I will post more pics other than the final product.
Thanks Chase
CheetoPuff
For anyone who's interested, what additional photos would you like me to post?
Thanks Chase
Cairo94507
Chase- Sorry too much turkey last night. The link worked fine. Perhaps some under chassis pictures would round it out nicely. Nice looking car you have there.
CheetoPuff
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Nov 25 2011, 07:52 AM) *

Chase- Sorry too much turkey last night. The link worked fine. Perhaps some under chassis pictures would round it out nicely. Nice looking car you have there.

No problem, some more info on the car:

Is is COMPLETELY rust free, rockers, floorboards, battery tray, and hell hole are all very solid an clean. The car runs great and doesn't overheat. The interior is beautiful and shows little signs of usage. I had the car professionally repainted, including trunks, engine bay, under carriage, body, and all jams. Original color with several dealer options such as the Porsche side stripes, both a left and right chrome mirror, a center console, and vinyl on the roll bar.
Slick914
Looks nice. I agree some pics of the underside, hellhole, and bottom of engine will help your sale. Just a little out of my price range, otherwise I'd be interested. Good luck.
CheetoPuff
QUOTE(Slick914 @ Nov 27 2011, 02:47 PM) *

Looks nice. I agree some pics of the underside, hellhole, and bottom of engine will help your sale. Just a little out of my price range, otherwise I'd be interested. Good luck.

Thanks Slick, I added some more pics to the Photobucket album
http://s1183.photobucket.com/albums/x474/91bmwe30/
Chase
Slick914
I'm going to send you a PM just to make sure the car is out of my price range. Looks like this car is rust free! drooley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.