Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found a VIN for a 914-6 that isn't in the database
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
I was trolling the classifieds on the PCA National site and I came across an ad for a 914-6 racer with a Sheridan body in red. It looks like the windshield banner says "On The Edge Racing". It has a 2.9 liter engine and it is for sale in the
$20K range. But more importantly, when I entered the VIN number to see who owns it I come up with NADA! I guess I found one we need to list. It is located in NJ. It is for sale. It is an unregistered race only 914-6. VIN is below! Anyone know the car?

From the ad:
PCA/SCCA Racer w/Sebring 12 hr history. VIN 9140430188 915 trans w/916 internals + LSD. Wevo shifter. Red Sheridan body work. 2.9 ltr w/46 webers. Bilsteins, coilovers, dry sumped, A/F gauge, shift light, quick release MOMO. (2) sets wheels w/Hoosiers. Ultrashield seat, fuel cell, turbo brakes, F/R.
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif
gms
yes, of course...what do you need to know?
ConeDodger
Has it always been a racer? An admin must have put in the database with the info and picture. I couldn't figure out how to do it without it being 'mine' in the database.
SirAndy
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 27 2011, 09:18 AM) *
I couldn't figure out how to do it without it being 'mine' in the database.

Simple. You add it as "yours" and then send me an PM asking me to unyourify it for you ... biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 27 2011, 11:54 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 27 2011, 09:18 AM) *
I couldn't figure out how to do it without it being 'mine' in the database.

Simple. You add it as "yours" and then send me an PM asking me to unyourify it for you ... biggrin.gif

lol-2.gif perfect!!!
gms
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 27 2011, 11:18 AM) *

Has it always been a racer?

At lease since 1979
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.