NOT ORIGINAL!!!! (I only say this because of all the previous questions.)

However, has been modified tastefully and is a very beautiful classic car. A real pleasure to drive. The paint was done nicely and looks great in Light Ivory. Front and rear RS bumpers. The paint has small pitting due to the road. Also, there are a few micro bubbles where it may be rusted but nothing serious. There were SC flares added to the 912 a while back and makes this 912 look mean!!

The interior is in pretty good shape, there are only small wear scuffs on the drivers seat.The door panels have been converted to RS leather panels. The dash does show some cracking in it. The head liner is new and looks great. There is no rust in the floorpans and appear to be original. I've had it on a lift and don't see any patch work!!!

The engine is out of a 914 and has been maintained nicely. I have done all routine maintenance and carbs have been gone through. All this done by a high-end auto shop. Don't ask the mileage, I have no idea what it is. The gauge was set at 0 and the cable for the odometer was never installed. The four speed transmission shifts normal for a 901 of it's age. With slight grinding when trying to speed through the gears but anyone that knows these transmissions knows you aren't supposed to do that. The wiring has been re-done and is wired very basic, trouble shooting is very minimal.

The wheels are 15in powder coated cookie cutters and the tires are fairly new. The suspension was replace and is super tight. The brakes are also newer. I love driving this 912 in the mountains! It handles as if on rails!

Now for the things this 912 needs. It does not have wipers. Didn't bother me as I don't drive it in the rain. It does not has an instrument light harness. Also not a big deal to me as I don't drive it at night. This 912 also doesn't have the blinker and wiper housing, there is a switch for that on the dash. All this would only cost about $500 to add. Priced for items on this site.

This is a great ride that is a lot of fun. Beautiful Sunday driver that needs minimal work.

UP FOR TRADES AND CASH LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE AND WE'LL GO FROM THERE.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article