Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 10" Engine Bay Seal Channel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
saigon71
Found more rust than expected in my engine bay seal channel. Wanted to see if anyone had a section before I place an order with Restoration Design...as this would be all that I am ordering.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(saigon71 @ Nov 26 2011, 07:41 PM) *

Found more rust than expected in my engine bay seal channel. Wanted to see if anyone had a section before I place an order with Restoration Design.

Hey Bob, I'm not sureif I have this or not but I know there is a lot of sheetmetal from my chopped up car behind my mechanic's shop. I have to drive out that way tomorrow to check my storage for parts for Rick Ollah and I will be glad to stop and see if I have it. Willlet you know tomorrow.

Shoe
saigon71
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Nov 26 2011, 11:18 PM) *

QUOTE(saigon71 @ Nov 26 2011, 07:41 PM) *

Found more rust than expected in my engine bay seal channel. Wanted to see if anyone had a section before I place an order with Restoration Design.

Hey Bob, I'm not sureif I have this or not but I know there is a lot of sheetmetal from my chopped up car behind my mechanic's shop. I have to drive out that way tomorrow to check my storage for parts for Rick Ollah and I will be glad to stop and see if I have it. Willlet you know tomorrow.

Shoe

Thanks Shoe - appreciate it!
McMark
If you have trouble finding one, you can order them from Restoration-Design. Just FYI.
bdstone914
I can get you a section.
PM sent
Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.