Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finally, my MWC classic pics are up
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Qarl
http://www.my914-6.com/mwc

Click on any thumbnail for a larger view.

If you want a higher-res version, send me a PM with your e-mail and I can e-mail it to you.

Tell me which picture number. Click on a thumbnail and open the larger view. Look in your browser's address bar. It should tell you the image number. (i.e., IMG_0166.jpg)

Please be conservative with image requests, as I have limited bandwidth and mail transfer space.

Later,

Qarl

(formerly known as kellzey)
URY914
Damn that looked like fun.

Great pics, Q. wink.gif

Paul
seanery
Sweet!

Evidence of a real 914 Event is in those pics...someone show me which pic(s) I mean! laugh.gif
GaroldShaffer
Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!! smilie_pokal.gif hey who is that fat guy opening the front trunk???? I guess the camera does add 10lbs ohmy.gif smile.gif
Qarl
Sean...

How about....

IPB Image

Should be titled...

(How to try and hide a bright red 914 in the middle of the green Michigan countryside!)
Hawk
Fabulous Qarl. What a documentary! You really captured the day. We should save this for a promo to next year's MWC. Thank your wife and son for sending you along to get your 914 fix in the midwest.
Glad to know you in person finally.
-hawk
Qarl
Fabulous Qarl. What a documentary! You really captured the day. We should save this for a promo to next year's MWC. Thank your wife and son for sending you along to get your 914 fix in the midwest.
Glad to know you in person finally.
-hawk

Is that you Zarbo?

Yep, thanks for the great event... and for the SMOG sticker for the car.

The pictures should stay up permanently.... so link to it if you need to.

Regards,

Qarl
rick 918-S
Great Photo's! I loaded ours on Sandy's computer and the next day it locked up. We can't get it to restart. Something bad is wrong with it! With all the other things that happened to us I'm begining to think there is something to this Karma thing. mad.gif
Brad Roberts
Qarl,

That is a vulgar display of wealth. Can I move in ?

B
GRM1964
QUOTE(Qarl @ Aug 11 2004, 08:29 PM)

Qarl

(formerly known as kellzey)

Qarl;

Thanks for posting the pics, looked like quite an event!

smilie_pokal.gif
SpecialK
Okay, whose green car (ass-end) and where did he get those clear tail light lenses? Me Like! wub.gif (hey, they'd match my front ones wink.gif )
Qarl
Green car has American iron for the ponies.

The clear lenses are from Claus Studios. Check the vendor forum...

Ahhh heck, here it is...

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...t=ST&f=4&t=2951
Andyrew
Havent heard from that clause guy in a while I think he said that he wasnt making any anymore or something...

Nice cars! Dang... they all have paint on them...

Looks like fun!
Eric_Ciampa
wait so what is the story here. I Just had to laugh when I saw this one in the bunch. Nice to bring a little of my reality in with all those dreamy pic's. biggrin.gif

IPB Image
SpecialK
Yeah, 5 pushers? Seems like overkill to me laugh.gif
Curvie Roadlover
WOW Qarl, I'm speechless. Those pics are Awesome!!! pray.gif
If anybody's interested, the plane is a WWII vintage B-17 bomber that still flies every weekend. Based out of Willow Run Airport, just down the road a bit from the event. It's where they built them back in the day.
seanery
The orange car that died just died. It started up a couple times but couldn't keep fire. We pushed it there and then went back and picked up his truck and tow dolly (wife made him bring it).
Sandee
NICE NICE PIX! Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.