Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS-Cleaned out the shed, i dont want to be classified as a horder
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
iamchappy
Everything is in plastic bins i will dig out and I will post some pictures if requested.
I have many warm air guides, J tubes, air diverter engine tins, most in good condition.
You know how you keep stuff thinking you may need it for that next project 914 down the road, i just cant keep all this stuff anymore my rafters are full as is my shed. i even have trunks, firewalls, hood and a fender about 4 extra targa tops interiors seats back pads non adjustable seat style engine lids tons of door glass, i could go on and on.

Chap

I am going to pull all the crap out and dump it on the garage floor tomorrow take some pictures and sort through what i have for all to see....

Go here there is still some nice stuff he is selling :http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=88677
sixnotfour
Just buy a project..
mepstein
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Nov 27 2011, 07:57 PM) *

Everything is in plastic bins i will dig out and I will post some pictures if requested.
I have many warm air guides, J tubes, air diverter engine tins, most in good condition.
You know how you keep stuff thinking you may need it for that next project 914 down the road, i just cant keep all this stuff anymore my rafters are full as is my shed. i even have trunks, firewalls, hood and a fender about 4 extra targa tops interiors seats back pads non adjustable seat style engine lids tons of door glass, i could go on and on.

Chap

I am going to pull all the crap out and dump it on the garage floor tomorrow take some pictures and sort through what i have for all to see....

I want some original six heat exchangers really, really cheap. Please?
iamchappy
Sorry i sold those last year....
Door Hinge Backing Plates. Not striped?
Mr.242
Let me create a list. I'm restoring a 70 that has many needs. Lots of the small parts and misc. items.

I hope you can help.

Thanks,
Mark
iamchappy
It's going to take a little while today for me to pull stuff out, please hold off on your part requests until i get to the stuff, otherwise i am just guessing if i have it.

Thanks....
dflesburg
We need rear floor panels for our latest 914.... aflesburg's car needs some floor.
iamchappy
I have no floor panels but i bet i threw away a few good ones.
BajaXJ92
Got any? biggrin.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=156361
sixaddict
Looking for firewall (upper) for early car. This is for an unrusted six that had A/C at one time. I need to restore to original and undetectable condition.
Let me know if you have .....
Thanks
Terry
Eric_Shea
Horder! biggrin.gif
iamchappy
This is taking me way longer than i thought, i have pulled everything down from the rafters, and brought the stuff up from the shed, i am going through the total junk stuff and tossing it as i go. i may not get this done til tomorrow. i will post some stuff tonight.
EdwardBlume
I need flapper boxes for a 2.0. Thx
iamchappy
QUOTE(RobW @ Nov 28 2011, 08:05 PM) *

I need flapper boxes for a 2.0. Thx

I do have one of those that could be cleaned up, surface rust but solid.
20 bucks shipped sound ok.
Krieger
I need a late style shift lever?
rudedude
Taco plate cover?
Need any help I'm a few minutes away.
Jule
BigDBass
I don't suppose you ever found that fire extinguisher bracket? biggrin.gif
sooba_dave
Hi, Chap. I'm looking for one good CV joint. Any help? I have paypal, shipping to 61820. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.