Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Euro Tail light and front signal lenses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BajaXJ92
Please let me know how much you'd like shipped, if you have a pair of either. I only need the lenses, not the entire light assembly.

Preferably no cracks, but they don't need to be concours quality either. smile.gif

Just to be clear, I'm looking for these:
IPB Image

And these:

IPB Image
adidas

Adam. I have this NEW oe Hella right rear Euro tail light lense. It was ordered from the local porsche dealer and never installed been in storage for awhile. Not sure if this is an option or not. Bill

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Gint
If Adam doesn't want that one single lens, I might have a need for it. I have a nice pair, except one of them is cracked. I don't remember if its a left or a right, or American or Euro. I will go look.
BajaXJ92
I refuse to believe nobody has these sitting around. dry.gif

I will also offer my good condition US Spec lenses off of my '75 as a trade or partial trade for some Euro lenses. smile.gif
Robert21
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Nov 28 2011, 08:20 AM) *

Please let me know how much you'd like shipped, if you have a pair of either. I only need the lenses, not the entire light assembly.

Preferably no cracks, but they don't need to be concours quality either. smile.gif

IPB Image

And these:

IPB Image

I have a set just a small ding one one can,t see it unless relly looking for it sent photo you bbe the judge. Robert.
Robert21
QUOTE(Robert21 @ Dec 4 2011, 11:37 AM) *

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Nov 28 2011, 08:20 AM) *

IPB Image

And these:

IPB Image

I have a set just a small ding one one can,t see it unless relly looking for it sent photo you bbe the judge. Robert.

BajaXJ92
PMed you, Robert. smile.gif
thelogo
just a warning to fellow teeners here and you : Baja

I'm sure you are price aware but screwy.gif , !!! This item is a target for price gougers .

example , i purchased original , factory , [ but could not be confirmed until recieved]

rear lenses , usa lense , not euro for 40 buck on this forum about 2 months back

also have seen ebay adds for same lenses for WTF.gif 759 plus WTF.gif 29 WTF.gif for shipping so just WTF.gif

BEWARE evilgrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.