Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fiberglass / body work NORCAL
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dirty Evo
Guys, I am sorry, I asked this before and was answered, but I couldn't figure out how to find the thread with a search so I just need to ask again.

I am looking to buy a GT front bumper / valance and would need a good body guy to assist with getting great fitment for me (no experience working with Fiberglass). A couple of you recommended the same guy in Palo ALto.. said he was a bit pricy but top notch work and he is a 914 guy

Who is that guy? Since I am done with track days for the winter, I figure its time to start personalizing the car a bit and get a couple things done that I want done.

thanks

jonferns
If you want to look up your old thread, just click your username, then once on your profile page click "Profile Options" on the right hand side, and select "Find Members Topics" from the dropdown menu bye1.gif
Dirty Evo
damn, can't find it. I mean, i looked through them all, but couldn't find the info. hmmm.
DanT
Are you talking about Scott Yeaman? His shop is in redwood city
Yeaman's Autobody
SirAndy
QUOTE(DanT @ Nov 28 2011, 09:32 PM) *
Yeaman's Autobody

Nope, Scott's shop is in Palo Alto ... And yes, he's a 914 guy ...

http://www.yabinc.com/

matthepcat
My car is at Yeaman right now. He certainly knows his Porsche's.

This is his most busy season (wet roads), so don't be in a rush.

His shop rate is about $90/hour

A recent on the fly estimate for modifying a fiberglass front valance to fit my over-sized front flares was 8-10 hours.

Matt
DanT
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 28 2011, 10:38 PM) *

QUOTE(DanT @ Nov 28 2011, 09:32 PM) *
Yeaman's Autobody

Nope, Scott's shop is in Palo Alto ... And yes, he's a 914 guy ...

http://www.yabinc.com/

Oh well....at least I got the right shop....I could have sworn he was in Redwood City...must be near the border?

I have known Scott for years...we used to race our modified 914-6s against each other in the GGR timetrial series..
He is a goood guy!
Dave_Darling
Rich Bontempi (High Performance House) is in Redwood City. Yeaman is on the PA/EPA border; I think the creek that runs behind his shop is the actual border. He's on the bay side of 101, on the frontage road.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.