Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Shiping....Who have you used?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
NC_Colfax
I am looking to ship a car cross the US

There are too many companys online and I just fear the "scam"

I have quotes across the board and I don't know. I want a fair price but want to car handled properly.

Who have you used??
tod914
Have had excellent service from Intercity; enclosed. Not so good from Dependable.
Dirty Evo
DEMOISE TR-KING

very very happy with them and they were the cheapest i found in my case.
vwsamba
I find it too hard and too much work to choose an individual company so i use a broker called amerifreight. I have used them 3 times and the cars were usually picked up the next day and i had no problems. Coast to coast in April was around $1200 with coast to coast auto transport. Try them direct on 623 566 8276 and if they cannot help then try amerifreight
MikeSpraggi
Intercity. Very, very happy with the whole procedure from start to finish.

One of my neighbors also used them very recently from Cali to the east coast. Said he was pleased as well.
windforfun
FedEx. First class experience.
NJ914Guy
+1 for InterCity Lines. Just moved my 1964 Corvette from The National Corvette Museum in KY to NJ with no problems.
boxstr
Call Kenda at Coast to COast. I have used them many many times. Never had a problem and the prices are excellent.
1-800-794-9009
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.