Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Holiday 914 Cookie Cutter! Now with Pictures of Final Product!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
deloreandude86
Handcrafted by me
pt_700
i was expecting a red and green wheel...

still, very cool!
kfish914
Can you scan and post a picture of your art work in the back ground. My son, who is six, just looked over my shoulder and asked me to make one for him.
underthetire
I think a creamsicle cookie is in order!
Or a Christmassickle (red and green!)

Awesome! I want one!
deloreandude86
QUOTE(kfish914 @ Nov 29 2011, 01:51 PM) *

Can you scan and post a picture of your art work in the back ground. My son, who is six, just looked over my shoulder and asked me to make one for him.

Sure thing, it was actually pretty simple, i just bought a cookie cutter kit for like 10 bucks then drew the outline of car, the numbers are really just a rough estimate (in cm). It totaled on paper about 39, i measured out about 42 just to make sure i could attach the end pieces together, and still ended up with more than i needed so, Good Luck!
kfish914
My son and I thank you. We will give it a try.
I showed him the picture of the flared creamcicle and he is pretty excited to try it.
deloreandude86
QUOTE(kfish914 @ Nov 29 2011, 02:24 PM) *

My son and I thank you. We will give it a try.
I showed him the picture of the flared creamcicle and he is pretty excited to try it.

Awesome, can't wait to try it out myself, i need to go get some cookie dough and icing now lol.
70_914
Group buy???
Valy
Great idea.

Now you just need a jack-stand cookie-cutter.
lol-2.gif
bulitt
Cinnamon is a good decoration for rust, and chocolate sauce underneath for the oil leak....
stugray
Christmas colored candy corn for jackstands?
914.SBC
Make me one. I will buy it for my wife. She sells baked sweets at car shows.

www.ccsweets.us

deloreandude86
QUOTE(914.SBC @ Nov 29 2011, 04:21 PM) *

Make me one. I will buy it for my wife. She sells baked sweets at car shows.

www.ccsweets.us

I'd love to but I'm out of material, it's pretty simple to build, just use the pattern I uploaded, would make a great homemade Christmas gift!
Dr Evil
914 cookies = taste like broken dreams and lost money smile.gif
underthetire
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 29 2011, 05:49 PM) *

914 cookies = taste like broken dreams and lost money smile.gif

lol-2.gif
And rust!

I am thinking a forming mold. All I need is a good print to get it from cad to cam....
deloreandude86
This is my other 914 cookie cutter, unfortunately it broke when i was shaping the 9 sad.gif
EdwardBlume
love it. biggrin.gif

From the kitchen of Mr Betty Crocker. aktion035.gif
budk
I was expecting a jack stand cookie cutter.

idea.gif
JMKnight
smile.gif Isn't dat cute biggrin.gif
QUOTE(deloreandude86 @ Nov 29 2011, 11:45 AM) *

Handcrafted by me

deloreandude86
Alright, This didn't turn out quite like I expected it to, but I guess its not too bad.

Couple of pointers though if you'd like to try this at home.

1) You're going to have to recut the cookie after its baked.

2) If you decorate it:
- DO NOT try to "trim" anything, this results in unclean lines.
- DO NOT make any detail things, door shape(as seen in top pic), handles, lights, etc.
3) Other than that, just have fun with it, theyre are many possiblities of color combos.
ripper911
chowtime.gif
yummy
Jeffs9146
Try cooking them in the mold!? confused24.gif
CMONNETT
Thats pretty cool. What part of San Antonio? I don't see many 914's running around any more.
deloreandude86
QUOTE(CMONNETT @ Dec 1 2011, 06:28 PM) *

Thats pretty cool. What part of San Antonio? I don't see many 914's running around any more.

over by the university, i dont have it with me right now, its in the final processes of the restoration, though i did see a red one, tan top, white lettering on the side out my window a couple weeks ago, couldnt believe it, the first one, other than mine, that ive actually seen driving down the road, any idea who's that is?
deloreandude86
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Dec 1 2011, 06:24 PM) *

Try cooking them in the mold!? confused24.gif

you could do that, but the double sided tape holding the ends together may melt off.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.