Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Set of 15" x 7"&8" Fuchs $700
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
OU8AVW
I have another set of wheels off of a 944. They are in pretty good shape with a little rash on a couple of the wheels. It's been crappy weather so I'll get a photo when it stops raining. They are 15 x 7 and 8 inch wheels with black centers and center caps. I sold my last set way too cheap so I would like to start these at $800 but feel free to make me an offer. I'm happy to ship them at the buyer's expense. The last set went to California with no problems.

mike@southboundcruising.com for fast response.....

I like Paypal. Cash/pick up gets a little better deal.
Speedster Mike
QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Nov 29 2011, 01:01 PM) *

I have another set of wheels off of a 944. They are in pretty good shape with a little rash on a couple of the wheels. It's been crappy weather so I'll get a photo when it stops raining. They are 15 x 7 and 8 inch wheels with black centers and center caps. I sold my last set way too cheap so I would like to start these at $800 but feel free to make me an offer. I'm happy to ship them at the buyer's expense. The last set went to California with no problems.

mike@southboundcruising.com for fast response.....

I like Paypal. Cash/pick up gets a little better deal.

GOT PICs?
aturboman
Interested too, please post photos
sixnotfour
Take good pics of the fronts and backs,
The last set I bought for a good price, But ...they have issues, did not matter to me,
Just remember east coast environment is harsher than west coast.

OU8AVW
Scroll down for pics
OU8AVW
I just noticed, these pictures suck! I'll get 'em cleaned up and shoot another set....
aturboman
I'm interested in the pair of 7" wheels if you decide to split them.

I found 8" wheels locally.

Thanks
OU8AVW
I had some time so i cleaned these things up a bit....
Part number is 911361020 asi062

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
sixnotfour
Great Job !!
OU8AVW
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Dec 3 2011, 05:28 PM) *

Great Job !!

What did shipping cost you for that last set? Got a PM inquiry about that. I guess $100?
sixnotfour
QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Dec 3 2011, 06:37 PM) *

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Dec 3 2011, 05:28 PM) *

Great Job !!

What did shipping cost you for that last set? Got a PM inquiry about that. I guess $100?

yes $100
sixnotfour
I will take the 8's
aturboman
E-mail and PM sent about the 7s
OU8AVW
I have a few people interested in the 7"s and sixnotfour has offered to buy the 8"s if I split the set. Seems a shame as it is a nice matched set. I'll go down the PM list on the 7"s and see if a deal can be made.
Gimme a few days to sort it out. No deal will be final until all four wheels are paid for. I hope that's cool with everyone.
OU8AVW
Sold pending payment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.