Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: upgraded fuse panel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
i love porsche
well...hopefully ill be finished with the chassis "soon" and the next step is to install the wiring harness....so i was wondering if anyone had any experience with the upgraded fuse panel..i forgot who sells it...is it worth the money?
larryp
I have one. James sells it. It goes in easily enough and looks really trick. For some reason, it makes me pleased to have checked off another item on the punch list of improvements.

If you want one, do it; if yours works fine as is ...
JWest
I make them. I'll leave the comments to my customers, but you can buy one from the link at the bottom of this post.
scotty
It's on my to-do list... not essential, but geeze, anything to get rid of those bullet fuses! wink.gif

If you don't have the cover for your fuse panel, all it takes is a whack with your knee and you've knocked out a few fuses. ohmy.gif
Lou W
I bought one from J West, I think it's well worth the price. I will install mine when it's time to put eveything back together. smile.gif
Lou W
PS, I also bought the rear trunk pivot kit at the same time too. smile.gif
seanery
Engman makes one, too!
It's a really nice piece! You can see it in my car at the Fall Foliage Classic if you come!
Air_Cooled_Nut
Thread hi-jack in progress...
IPB Image
ohmy.gif

Nice! Glad I checked the site!! When I get off my butt guess what I'm buying to replace my broken ones cool.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Ctrout
Is that a picture of the piece that I need to replace my broken rear trunk hinge? How much?
Lou W
Yes, you can go to their website by clicking on the highlighted jwest engineering link. I think they are $64.00 a pair. smile.gif
lawrencedesigns
I just installed the trunk hinges on my 914 that I bought with totally destroyed hinges.

It took me about two hours...They are solid as a rock..They lined up perfectly.

No more worries.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.