Older bottle of Louis XIII cognac comes with psentation case and stopper. The bottle is 750ml and comes with the original crystal stopper. The bottle it's self is baccarat crystal it is the older style bottle that was made much better than the new ones. The bottle sells I'n stores for no less than $2,000 I'm asking $1,350. 1995 Cristal Rose champagne Magnum size 1.5 liter there's not much you can say about this bottle except that it's the Ferrari or Lamborghini of champagnes. The bottle is not available I'n any stores but I have seen it online sells for no less than $1,895 I'm asking $1,300 for it would be nice to have for a new years party. If you want to have a real fun party and buy both I'll sell as a packag for $2,500. I do have a few other champagnes and scotches as well, here is a list 2000 Dom Perignon Magnum $350 , 2002 Dom Perignon Andy Warhol blue label $100 , Perrier Jouet flour de brut $80 , 2x 1995 Cristal Rose 750ml $700 for both or $375 each , Armand de Briganc Ace of Spades Rose $400 , Ace of Spades Blanc de Blanc $330 , 1993 Cricova Champagne 6 liter $1,000 , 20 years aged Canadian club In rare crystal bottle $140 , corralejo Tequila 3 liter $140. I am also sellin a David Yurman mens empire link bracelet it is two tone 18 kt gold and .925 silver $450. I am willing to take trades of Rolex watches Cartier stuff possibly chanel , louis vuitton always open to trading for a porsche , Mercedes , corvette , BMW , lotus , rolls Royce , bentley just kidding (unless you want to) also willing to trade for gold but cash is king . Call Text or email me . My number is (914)290-3457

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article