Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GGR Alameda
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Trekkor
GGR results

I got burned, or I'm a choker. Likely the latter.

I put up a 1:08.879 according to the clock display and the post on the trailer and my record card with the timers.
Best time is posted as 1:10.624 headbang.gif

confused24.gif Oh well.

I'm sure Britain is happy, DD too. cool_shades.gif

KT
Trekkor
I'll confess. I actually paid the course worker to trip the lights before I finished. Shoulda had a 1:35. lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

Trek
Jenny
I'm not even on there! I must not have checked something... or maybe they just hate me... sad.gif

Jen
Trekkor
It's totally cool, Jenny. You went to LPR the day before. They haven't posted yet.

KT
Jenny
Yeah, hopefully LPR will show me some love... Thanks Trek wub.gif

Jen
Randal
hopefully LPR will show me some love

Jen,

Here is the way it goes with LPR posts.

We have the event, then about 4 or 5 days later, just when your really dying to see the results, Rob comes on this BBS and give us a hint.

Like, "914's had places 1,4,9 & 10. Good job guys."

You think, I wonder where I ended up?

Next step is to wait another week and along about Friday they show up.

I HATE WAITING!

BTW Jen did you enjoy the event?
Jenny
Randal, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks for instructing me. You and Rob definitely have different methods of instructing, and I think I benefited greatly from both of you. I've been practicing not getting my hands crossed when turning. Hopefully it'll stick by the next AX. driving-girl.gif

Thanks again!

Jen
Randal
You and Rob definitely have different methods of instructing

But with whom did you lose the most time?
Jenny
Actually, I think I lost more time with you. Rob and I were pushing for more speed (and I was still braking the same as before) so I lost it a couple times. I got worse times in the afternoon. But my best time 1.19blahblahblah, was the fourth run in the morning, and I did that by myself!! smilie_pokal.gif

Jen
Randal
But my best time 1.19blahblahblah

Wasn't that your solo first run after our three runs together?
Part Pricer
You don't know how you did at the end of the day? What about during the event?

We post times for everyone at the end of each run. At the end of the day, we all know how we did. They need that to hand out trophys. smilie_pokal.gif

Are you guys recording the times with an hourglass and carving the results onto stone tablets? biggrin.gif
anthony
Everything is posted on the side of the portable start house during the event. It's pretty easy to get your times and compare to others in your class during the event.
Jenny
QUOTE(Randal @ Aug 14 2004, 02:00 PM)
Wasn't that your solo first run after our three runs together?

Yup! My times were...

1.22.43 (+1)
1.19.257 (+1)
1.26.853 (+2)
Randal
Jen,

Don't you remember?

On your fourth run, following the first three we did together, I sent you out on your own as every student needs to feel how the car is without the added weight (ouch, that's me?)

I think you are a good student, listened to what was being said and improved substantially. Good for you Jen.

Randal .
Brad Roberts
She needs a smaller MOMO style wheel.. and some pedal blocks. Hard to steer the car when your elbows are on the steering wheel.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.