Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DFW Help me Work on my Car Day Dec 11 Sunday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bandjoey
Blew out my motor last summer
Borrowed a motor from Ross Mullens hoping to make MUSR (nix)
Started working 60+ hour weeks
All I've done is pulled the old motor & tranny out, installed stainless gas lines

...And that's all I've done. It seems like every time I'm off work it's honey do and kid do, and get to spend very little time on a car I Want To Be Driving!

Both old and borrowed motors are still sitting under the car.
===========================================
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
I've pegged Sunday the 11th starting at 10am as put the motor in day. If there's anyone who can stop by for an hour or all day, I'm buying the pizza and will get the cowboys on TV and really can use the help.

Install the motor and tranny, hook up the wiring, install the carbs (delortto's that ran good on the old motor) and see if it fires up.

I'm tired of JACKSTANDS! Thanks in Advance for anyone that can come by.

I'm in Bedford just west of DFW Airport. PM or call me me for directions. 817 905-7937
bandjoey
1 helper just signed up. Thanks. Next?
hot_shoe914
Wish I were closer Bill, I'm getting pretty good at installs. Best of luck with it. Also, I may have a lead on a very reasonably priced 2.0 for you. If it developes I will let you know.

Shoe beerchug.gif
VaccaRabite
Too far away to help, but I know your pain! Good luck and get that puppy in there!
rick 918-S
All I can do is give ya a icon_bump.gif confused24.gif Remember, there are 24 hours in a day. Sometimes it takes them all if we want to MDB2.gif
bandjoey
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Dec 1 2011, 10:57 PM) *

Wish I were closer Bill, I'm getting pretty good at installs. Best of luck with it. Also, I may have a lead on a very reasonably priced 2.0 for you. If it developes I will let you know.

Shoe beerchug.gif

Thanks Shoe! And a Merry Christmas to Ya'll
Grelber
Sent you a PM.
bandjoey
Got it.. Thanks Ron. Bring the Wes Saturday crowd with you piratenanner.gif
tat2dphreak
I'll be flying back on saturday, and having to work on sunday... no rest for the wicked... sorry man.

if you want to do it another saturday/sunday, let me know and I'll come over!
bandjoey
Thanks Wayne. U still working for the CIA?
bandjoey
Just To Cold right now, even in my garage

Postponed until a warm spell. Thanks to all who offered! Bill
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.