Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: I Need to Update my "Customers Cars" Page
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
...and I'll post them here:

Customer Photo Page

So, if you're a customer, I'd love to post your ride on the site. Short description and a testimonial would be great. beerchug.gif
brant
you should just get a testimonial from Ron....

that means more than all of other testimonials combined!

Eric_Shea
Ron or Slits?
brant
good point..

do they cancel each other out if they both write something up?
Eric_Shea
I probably wouldn't be able to post it if Slits wrote it.
Jesse
Thanks for the break rebuild Eric they got here faster than i thought possible, they almost looked to good to put on my car, but i did and the instructions you sent were perfect the install and adjustment went smooth.
Thanks Jesse Mobile, AL

Click to view attachment
Daiberl
Where do you want to send it to, just a reply here or via email?? Happy to send you a picture from the LE, your brake calipers look great on the car and work perfect!

- Juergen
scotty b
Can I send it usps with the next box of calpers confused24.gif
mepstein
first.gif
eric9144
I'll work on a blurb and email you a picture... beerchug.gif

The real problem is (refer to the slacker thread) my real picture is going would look almost just like mepstein's because they're not on the car yet...but they sure look sexy as hell in the boxes I've got them in blink.gif
eric9144
BTW, if anyone is reading this who is not familiar with Eric's work, he is an amazing talent to the point of being an artist with what he does. There are a few people out there who go to lengths that Eric does both on his products and his willingness to provide information and direction with them.
Jesse
monkeydance.gif
Eric_Shea
You can post them here...
Ferg
Click to view attachment

I'll get a pic of the Blue one shortly smile.gif
ConeDodger
I have had a variety of PMB brake configurations on my 914 and 911, even my 240Z sports PMB rebuilds. They have never failed to be the best possible restoration/rebuild on the market. I will not get brake work or brake pads anywhere else!
scotty b
Jimbo's 5 to four package. And for posterity....

Santa loves Eris Shea's package the most !!

Cairo94507
Here is a picture my little six when I got it wub.gif

Click to view attachment

Cairo94507
And....how it presently sits:

Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
Updates added.

Thanks! beerchug.gif
VaccaRabite
IPB Image
Shea brakes on all four corners. My car has zero issues locking them up if needed, even with larger then stock tires and a larger then stock engine.

And, yes, I DO still have a box full of cores for you.....

Zach
Michael N
Stops better than factory. Wife loves her car more than before because of the brakes.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

zambezi
Eric rebuilt the calipers for this speedster.
Eric_Shea
Thanks Jim... if you have any details about the car let me know and I'll add that to your photos.

Mike, great to meet you and your beautiful family at RR4. Please tell your daughter I'm sorry for stepping into her picture! biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
Zach... almost missed your's on the previous page. Send cores! (you too Joe) biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
Thanks T.C. On the site...
Series9
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Dec 3 2011, 04:52 PM) *

Send cores! (you too Joe) biggrin.gif

Me?

Yes, I have rears for Nelson headed your way this week. His fronts are from you. I'll clean them up and use them as-is.

I have used a bunch of your calipers. Liz, Nelson, Luckie, Steve, Wills......who else.
tod914
Click to view attachment

This one got calipers and brake lines all around. Great job on the plating Eric!
tod914
A 75 2.0, complimented with Eric's calipers all around. Now residing in Brasil.

Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
QUOTE(Series9 @ Dec 5 2011, 07:58 PM) *

Me?

Yes, I have rears for Nelson headed your way this week. His fronts are from you. I'll clean them up and use them as-is.

I have used a bunch of your calipers. Liz, Nelson, Luckie, Steve, Wills......who else.

No not you but.. Thanks! Another Joe around the mid-Atlantic belt.
RiqueMar
Eric, I just saw this, if you still need more, I'de be more than happy to whip out the camera!
Eric_Shea
Ill take as many as you guys can get! Thanks Enrique!
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Dec 2 2011, 10:01 PM) *

IPB Image

Jeez Zach, you don't post enough pics of your car wub.gif
nsr-jamie
How about this picture of my car here in Japan? I have your 4 to 5 bolt rear hub conversion kit on my car. I was very pleased with them, thank you!! I also hope to someday have you rebuild my rear stock 914 calipers with the spacers in them for vented rear rotors and those alluminum front 3inch spacing Brembo calipers for my front 911T suspension. That will have to wait a while though as I have other things to take care of first.

Jamie

IPB Image
championgt1
Jamie, that is a really cool photo! beerchug.gif
Eric_Shea
Updates made.

Thanks guys... when I look at some of these pictures I'm truly honored to be a small part of some great cars. If you want me to add anything to the description, shoot me a PM and I'll update.
Series9
Nelson's:

Series9
Liz's:

PeeGreen 914
Eric rebuilt a well matched set for me with S calipers in the front and M calipers in the rear. Stopped very well and miss this car every day. Eric walked me through to ensure I had the best pads and equipment for what I wanted.
eric9144
biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment
Madswede
QUOTE(Series9 @ Dec 5 2011, 07:58 PM) *

Me?

I was gonna say I'm sure I have your calipers on there Eric, but Joe beat me to it. We'll send more pics out when the car is completely done, but the one Joe put up already is my favorite (of many favorites wub.gif ).
Ferg
Once it warms up this one will be officially "touched" by Eric smile.gif

groot
Eric,

You can throw up this pic of my car from 2009.

Very satisfied customer!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.