Robert21
[
hwgunner
beer3.gif Is your caps lock stuck?
Robert21
santa_smiley.gif
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Dec 2 2011, 08:20 AM) *

looks like it i,am new at this will try to do better hope you loose sleep over this santa_smiley.gif eep over this Bob ?
hwgunner
QUOTE(Robert21 @ Dec 2 2011, 12:04 PM) *

santa_smiley.gif

looks like it i,am new at this will try to do better hope you loose sleep over this santa_smiley.gif eep over this Bob ?

No lost sleep here! When you have stepped in it as many times as i have it takes more than that to rattle me. Just trying to help out. Looks more friendly without the caps. Bump to the top never hurt sales for anyone either. Good luck.

jonathan
hwgunner beerchug.gif
Robert21
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Dec 2 2011, 12:12 PM) *

QUOTE(Robert21 @ Dec 2 2011, 12:04 PM) *

santa_smiley.gif

No lost sleep here! When you have stepped in it as many times as i have it takes more than that to rattle me. Just trying to help out. Looks more friendly without the caps. Bump to the top never hurt sales for anyone either. Good luck.

jonathan
hwgunner beerchug.gif

Good to see the you are just trying to help . I could use it Thanks for advice. Happy Hoidays Robert
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.