Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S: Brand new SHOEI Helmet DAIJIRO KATO colors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
nsr-jamie
Hi, I have decided to sell my brand new never used or worn SHOEI Daijiro Kato X-Eleven helmet. This is a motorcycle helmet but fine for car use too such as track events and autocross. It is a Japanese version (I am located in Japan,but ship worldwide) These were sold in limited numbers and have become collectors items in Japan. It is still new in the box and was never ever used, only carefully opened once for the photos and carefully stored away again. Comes complete with the original box, storage bag, manual and maintenance lubricants as well as a clear shield. I am also including a brand new SHOEI black tinted shield as well for free. (value $65) This is the top of the line X-Eleven helmet from Shoei and is perfect and BRAND NEW.

As mentioned above I am in Japan and can ship this helmet to you and it is also a Japanese version and brand new mint condition.

I am asking 575 USD plus shipping for this helmet. It originally cost over $900 dollars and again was never used and truly the same as brand new and a collectors item and also I am including a new SHOEI black tinted shield as well for free. (value $65)

Please PM or mail me for more info.

Pictures here,
Thank you
Jamie

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Savage133
Hi,

I am interested in your Shoei X-11 Daijiro helmet if it has not sold. What size is the helmet? Please email me at savage133@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Reg
nsr-jamie
Yes, its still available if you are interested.
sakaiyin
QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Apr 1 2012, 03:14 AM) *

Yes, its still available if you are interested.

hi there, Im very interested to buy this helmet..is it still available?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.