d7n7master
Hi All,
Somebody go check this bad boy out.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...5&category=6430
Shhwweeettt!!!
Jeroen
Scary nice!
URY914
There are several nice ones for sale now.

Paul
markb
I wish all sellers were as honest as this one seems to be.
Air_Cooled_Nut
If I only had the money sad.gif

She's got talent!
scruz914
Finally a 914 on EBay that is honest! The price is still a little high, but might be worth it. It needs a drive and close inspection (hell hole will tell all). Is there anyone out there who knows of a serious buyer?

-Jeff
GaroldShaffer
This is the car you want. Some here have seen it in person MWC.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...8&category=6430

No, its not my car. If I had the extra $$ it would be.
SpecialK
Better ask his wife first! wink.gif
watsonrx13
After doing all the upgrades, why the sale?
914rick
Rob,
There is absolutly nothing wrong with the car. It's just that I lost my business last month after a bitter, year long, partner dispute. I have five kids still at home and could use the cash, just ask my wife. biggrin.gif I know that it is priced high but I know what went into the car, lots of love wub.gif , money and more money. I will NOT be sad if it does not sell smoke.gif .
Curvie Roadlover
Rick, I'm saddened that circumstances have found you with your beautiful car for sale. sad.gif I hope things work out for you. I know that alot went in to the restoration and I would hope that you would be able to reap the benefits of all that work by being able to drive the car for many years to come.
914rick
Tom,
Thanks, I really appreciate it.
watsonrx13
Rick, agree.gif with everything that Tom said.

Hopefully you'll be able to receive the price you're asking and no I don't think the asking price is too high, especially with the comments you and others have provided.

Good luck with the bidding. cool_shades.gif
seanery
Rick, me too! I was saddened very much when this auction was pointed out to me.
3d914
Excuse me for buttin in here - butt I think you'all are nuts wink.gif if you think its over priced. With that low mileage and very clean condition - he'll have noo problem getting what he's askin.

Just my $0.02
JeffBowlsby
This auction will be interesting to watch to see what value it ultimately attains, in part because its one of our family members cars...

As a comparison, exceptional, superb Fours can go as high as ~12K or more, but those are usually all original, very low mileage near immaculate, desireable cars like the 73-74 2.0 fully loaded.

For a comparable Six they go to what...20K plus for a similar condition, original car.

Ricks yellow car is not original, its been restored, but it seems to have most of the goodies everyone wants...the Raby engine, very clean, low mileage...very babied. The reality is that it is not an original car, but a custom car, and the person who buys it will have to like every mod done to it...like them all alot for that Buy it Now price...which isn't too far of a stretch knowing the cost to replicate that effort.

Good luck Rick...you will get your price or you will keep your car. Either way you win... biggrin.gif
anthony
I'm surprised the silver car is already up to $6500 with the paint defects it has. And the fact that it is the less desirable '76 which must be smogged still in CA. This gives me hope for when I sell my '74 2L silver car some day.

I like the black one on ebay. $7600 and reserve still not met!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2486464349

Has anyone looked at this one in person?
nebreitling
Really? i thought the silver car was a $6-7k car. i love those seats.
anthony
Ok, $7K for a nice low mileage original car would be very reasonable but then deduct for how much it would cost you to repair the paint defects. Paint work isn't cheap and this is a 22 year old paint job so it probably needs a refresh all the way around. The bidders are saying that this is a $9-10K+ car. To me it's awesome because they are telling me that my '74 2L all original silver car is worth that much.

The seller says:

"The car runs and looks like new inside and out except for some exterior scratches, some of which can be buffed out, small paint chips and a not so small exhaust paint burn (see pictures below). The electronic rear trunk release sticks, but I think that is from lack of use."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.