Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2012 New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
Ferg
Selling my demo, 3,800 miles and counting. Loaded with every option, black on black unlimited rubicon. Sticker was 39k, and there is currently a wait list.

Buddy price for club members, pm me.

Ferg

Dirty pic added, not ferg worthy in present condition laugh.gif

Click to view attachment
underthetire
I want one bad, but I'll probably settle for a liberty or a Hyundai Santa fe sad.gif
mepstein
Jeep of my dreams vs kids school tuition confused24.gif
Ferg
The new motor fixed everything, IMO it's now the perfect 4x4 I freaking love it. smile.gif
Ferg
QUOTE(underthetire @ Dec 2 2011, 11:56 AM) *

I want one bad, but I'll probably settle for a liberty or a Hyundai Santa fe sad.gif

I've got a black Jet edition liberty as well, but it's in Michigan.

underthetire
QUOTE(Ferg @ Dec 2 2011, 12:10 PM) *

The new motor fixed everything, IMO it's now the perfect 4x4 I freaking love it. smile.gif

A little too far. What motor did they put in it? I test drove the new 4dr ones when they first came out, thought they were underpowered. I was disappointed when the 4.0 I six went away. Mine still runs great after 255k in my gc.
Rand
QUOTE(underthetire @ Dec 2 2011, 02:49 PM) *

I was disappointed when the 4.0 I six went away. Mine still runs great after 255k in my gc.

I wish I knew why they stopped making one of the best engines ever produced. Doesn't make sense.
Ferg
QUOTE(Rand @ Dec 2 2011, 04:01 PM) *

I was disappointed when the 4.0 I six went away. Mine still runs great after 255k in my gc.

I wish I knew why they stopped making one of the best engines ever produced. Doesn't make sense.

Emission regulations killed the 4.0 no easy way to make it meet new regs... you know that block design is almost as old as Slits right?

New motor is the 3.6 pentastar used in the grand cherokee. 285hp very noticeable difference vs the 3.8.
underthetire
QUOTE(Ferg @ Dec 2 2011, 03:16 PM) *

QUOTE(Rand @ Dec 2 2011, 04:01 PM) *

Emission regulations killed the 4.0 no easy way to make it meet new regs... you know that block design is almost as old as Slits right?

New motor is the 3.6 pentastar used in the grand cherokee. 285hp very noticeable difference vs the 3.8.

Just goes to show, some old things are good, some not so much!
914Sixer
We love our 2011 Grand Cherokee with the V-6. Getting 20-21 mpg in overall driving. Lots of power for passing and sipping the gas. Gotta love it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.