Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pretty day car pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
Just got back froma a 50 mile run out to the beach and back on the freeway. This equals 32 smils per mile. just like my MPG.
Joe Ricard
Had to do something with the knarly looking caliper.
Joe Ricard
one more
watsonrx13
Of course it was a beautiful day in MS, all of the damn moisture in the Gulf of Mexico is in Florida. wacko.gif

Glad you had a good day. biggrin.gif

See you Labor Day weekend, 3 weeks to go. cool_shades.gif
jgiroux67
Oh my God! That car looks AMAZING! Seeing cars like that make me wish I hadnt flared my car.
Joe Ricard
Yup worked my tail off this moring so I could drive it this afternoon. This is the car I went all the way to Seattle to get.
I would think the weather will be pretty nice for you soon Rob.

Oh got your tin painted this morning too along with the engine bar. smash.gif try to get some pics later for your hotmail. mueba.gif
watsonrx13
I would think the weather will be pretty nice for you soon Rob.

Yeah right. I'm sitting hear listening to the tornado warning in St.Pete Beach. The weather today and tomorrow is almost as bad as the hurricane was. Oh well... wacko.gif

I guess I'll need to find a replacement for the modified engine tin, where the dealer installed A/C was installed.

Anyone have the right front tin for a 2.0l?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.