Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SEEKING: Revelle DieCast Yellow 914 size 1:18
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Memorabilia
c12croft
SEEKING: Revelle DieCast Yellow 914 size 1:18
Every now and then someone cleans out their basement, office, or man-cave/ garage and realizes it's more fun to drive their 914 than to stare at a model collecting dust. Satisfy your urge to unclutter your shelves in time for your upcoming holiday parties, or make your wife happy with the extra $75 to buy her a charm bracelet from Kay Jewelers, ya' know just like the TV commercial, every kiss begins with Kay, oh yeah, or the hell with her and use the extra cash to buy yourself replacement front disc pads, a half of tune up, or a half of tire, a new Porsche hood ornament, etc. Please consider that the new AutoArts are better quality, and now flooding the market which will do only one thing; that's right, drive down prices, and making the Revelle the unwanted stepson, causing further devaluation, "oh the inhumanity of it all!" what to do?
[i]"But wait, if you act now"[i], I'll take it off your hands at today's value. That's right folks, act now to take advantage of my insane generousity, or just my insanity. If that doesn't motivate you, how about pitying a former fellow teener who can no longer drive his teen or any car other than his power wheelchair for the past ten years and likely for life unless Obamacare miracurously decides to fund stem cell research, and then someone miracurously finds a cure for the paralysis that shuts me from my shoulders downward. Nah, scratch the pity, just do it for the holiday spirit in you. Should I recover though, I promise to return the model to you, along with any others I collect, personally, free of charge, since I will never get out from behind the wheel of my 914 currently asleep in my garage. I figure I'll have a lot of catching up to do, so save me some gas guys. Besides, I refuse to sell my grown-up model 914 until I'm on my death bed and positively know there's no hope for a cure. Anyway, sorry for the off topic rant, this is a WANT AD, not a flippin blog.
Thanks for reading, and your continued support.
Tim C.
markb
I have a yellow Revell, but I'm asking $100.00 + shipping for it. If you're interested, let me know.
c12croft
Hey,
That's pretty rich, is this what these models go for? (I guess it is if I pay it, right?) : KMA.gif
Is it virgin in box (did I say that right?).
How about this, do you have a photo or two of it that you could post here? They would at least get my brain's dopamine receptors hankering to the point where it motivates me to irrationally spend the few bucks I got left. thanks
c12croft
:santa: Thank you Santa, I am speechless, I never doubted.....
:worship: :boing:Hmmm :boing: :woohoo: OK :naughty: :notworthy:Am I? :notworthy:
c12croft
Mark,

Did you get my pm?
markb
No, I did not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.