Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: (4) 16x7 All-Black Fuchs w/ Hoosiers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
campbellcj
For sale, a set of 4 black powder-coated factory Fuchs, size 16x7", part number 911.361.020.44, with matching center caps.

I have been using these as track wheels and consider them track or daily-driver condition. They are by no means perfect cosmetically as there are a few chips and blemishes in the power-coating; however, they are quite nice and provide a nice 'evil' look on the car compared to satin or polished Fuchs.

They currently are fitted with Hoosier R6 (DOT-R) track tires size 205/45ZR16 with 8 heat-cycles from my lightweight 914-6. Their date code is 3710 (Sept. 2010) and I bought and used them in May/June 2011; they have been stored inside since.

I am asking $750 for wheels with tires, $650 for wheels only, $150 for tires only. Any reasonable offers welcome! I do NOT want to ship the wheels with the tires mounted, but will potentially ship them without tires. Buyer to pay any actual shipping costs. I am in the L.A. area and can arrange local pickup/delivery.

Photos below. PM me with any questions or offers. Cheers.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
malaga_red75
Hmmm, i'll take dibs on these. can I get a 24 hour hold on these? I should know by tomorrow night or the next morning if i can make this happen. I am in norcal, but have friends down south that could pick them up for me.

-peter
campbellcj
QUOTE(malaga_red75 @ Dec 4 2011, 11:17 PM) *

Hmmm, i'll take dibs on these. can I get a 24 hour hold on these? I should know by tomorrow night or the next morning if i can make this happen. I am in norcal, but have friends down south that could pick them up for me.

-peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your interest. I will certainly hold them for you but I did have one earlier inquiry on another board. I will let you know what he decides. Please PM me if you have any updates or questions.

Cheers,
malaga_red75
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Dec 5 2011, 09:50 AM) *

QUOTE(malaga_red75 @ Dec 4 2011, 11:17 PM) *

-peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your interest. I will certainly hold them for you but I did have one earlier inquiry on another board. I will let you know what he decides. Please PM me if you have any updates or questions.

Cheers,

PM sent
campbellcj
Sale pending...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.