THE OVERVIEW
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this UNIQUE CLASSIC 1973 PORSCHE 914 TARGA!
Finished in white paint over black interior, this classic Porsche sports a freshly rebuilt 2.0 liter four cylinder engine mated to a 5 speed manual transmission, 15" turbine alloy wheels. custom body kit, Balupunkt Monterey CD stereo, removeable targa top and more. The working five-digit odometer shows just over 102,000 miles which I am told is original but I cannot 100% verify this due to the age of the car and lack of sequencial maintenance records. This car is smog-exempt forever here in California.

THE BODY AND TRIM
As I hope is articulated in the photos here the body and trim of this car are in FAIR TO GOOD condition overall. This nearly forty year-old Porsche has a cool body kit that has various imperfections, cracking and brush touched up and painted areas. It is a presentable ten-footer FAR from mint concourse condition.

THE INTERIOR
The interior of this little Porsche is decent overall. the dash shows a bit of cracking, the door panels are very nice, the removeable targa top is in very good condition, the seats are decent with mismatched bottom seat covering. The gauges, blinkers and horn all work well.

THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This classic Porsche 914 starts, runs and drives QUITE WELL with good smooth power and acceleration. The transmission shifts up and down shifts well though second gear protests under higher rev downshifts. The suspension is FIRM yet also fairly supple with good tracking and brakes are excellent with good pedal feel. The steering has excellent responsive feel as well. This car is quite a joy to drive with the top removed on a bright sunny day and the tunes a blasting. The throttle sticks a bit but the revs will kick down with a tap of the gas pedal.

Asking $5900. PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL DANNY 650+307+2251

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article