Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ot holy crap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
the mild case of insomnia is bad enough. i'm typing away and i notice this flikering shadow i thought was on the tv. i look up. IT'S A BAT FLYING AROUND THE TV/COMP ROOM!!! the little sucker is going around the perimeter of the room faster than a late model sportsman on a 3/8 mile oval. i go outside and take the screen of the window. i spent the next 10 minutes trying to "direct" him out with it. finally used it like a big flat louisville slugger. "HE"S OUT OF THE PARK". my heart is racing like crazy. now i'm really awake. w00t.gif .

kevin
Dr Evil
vampire.gif
dinomium
That is what you get for choosing wedding over hangin with yer pals!
chairfall.gif
Now bring me my BBQ BAt wings!! chowtime.gif
URY914
Where was Robin and the Batmobile?

Paul
Howard
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 14 2004, 11:31 PM)
IT'S A BAT FLYING AROUND THE TV/COMP ROOM!!! the little sucker is going around the perimeter of the room faster than a late model sportsman on a 3/8 mile oval. kevin

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks for the morning humor and great word pictures. Journalism major?
DNHunt
Kevin

Kybosh with the Louisville Slugger is the best solution for those little buggers. Something like 13% of them have rabies in Pierce County. Nothing to mess with.

I'm impressed you could nail it. Must have danced around like a Gaylord Perry spitter. Hope ya didn't get any of Jean's stuff. Damn I wish I could have seen that. laugh.gif

Dave
seanery
Holy Toledo Batman! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.