Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine cradle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
partwerks
I got in a hurry and got delete happy again, but does anyone remember the person whom, as I recall had made an engine cradle for the Subie with the stock trans, but as I recall, he had modified the oil pan or something so that a person could use the stock shift rod and get straight to the point, which is the trans and maybe solve a shifting problem?

It sticks in my mind that it was like in Texas or California, but I could be wrong. My memory is on the blink with this one.
Anyone recall who was selling it??

News flash!
I did find the email, but for some reason it didn't have the pics, but the fella's name is Mike Warren that was making this cradle. Is he a member here??
partwerks
I think I may have at least partially answered my question. I did notice at the bottom of the letter a clue with the name.
914sgonewild

http://www.914sgonewild.com/

I didn't notice the name Mike Warren on the site anywhere, as was in my email.
I thought they had a frame for the Subie where a person could use the stock shift rod? Seems like they had modified the oil pan or something so that the shift rod could go straight back to the trans??

Anyone familiar with this place?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.