Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's about Fush'n TIME
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharpOld
She's out in the driveway running between 2k and 3k (/L is keepen her running now). It's been 10 months and she seems a little loud in the engin bay. New 2056 D-jet. biggrin.gif
But she is running. wink.gif
Joe
watsonrx13
Congrats Joe, now take out for a spin.... biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
joe,

i can hear it all the way over here in corona biggrin.gif

maybe ill drop by sometime and see it...

Thanx
Aaron
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Aug 15 2004, 08:44 AM)
She's out in the driveway running between 2k and 3k (/L is keepen her running now). It's been 10 months and she seems a little loud in the engin bay. New 2056 D-jet. biggrin.gif
But she is running. wink.gif
Joe

Congrats....your sidestripes are ready....hope to ship Monday.
JoeSharpOld
Thank God That 20 Minutes Is OVER. clap56.gif It started for me as a shell from Mike Dodgen. (Needed to replace my driver) She is Adriatic Blue has SC flairs and flag mirrors, five lug, thanks Mike. I built the 2056 w/ 9.5 compression, web 107I cam, ported and matched, balanced pistons, shaved the flywheel. She has rebuilt calapuas all around with a new master cylinder and all new lines (brake[SS], vacuum and fuel). Speaking of stainless, SSI exchangers. Oh! Blue marine canvas on the targa top. mueba.gif
I guess its time to start sorting it out.
Wish me luck.
Thanks
Joe smoke.gif
JoeSharpOld
Mike: Bring them to Porsche Fest.
Thank You.
Joe givemebeer.gif Urrah, Cazadorra Poorforva
seanery
Pictures Man, we need Pictures!
Gint
'grats!

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
skline
Yeah Joe, I wanna see pictures too! If you want, drive it over here and I can take some for you and check it out in person. You really want to drive it anyway, why not come by here, Its only ten minutes away.
JoeSharpOld
Thanks Scott: I'm an old school tuner, so I put in cold plugs (NGK B8ES) hoping to foul a plug insteade of burning up something in the engin. After my start up and a coulel of laps around the block and ideling in the driveway I though that the plugs should be at least tan. Not, still white, to lean to drive. Havent checked the timing yet. I'll come by as soon as it is driveable.
Thanks
Joe
skline
No worries Joe, I am out in my garage working on my beast today. Its been a few months since I have done anything on it and thought it was about time I did something to it. I am anxious to drive it and since it isnt building itself I guess I need to do some work on it. Anytime you want to bring it by we can take some pictures of it. I would like to see it anyway. Who knows, maybe I will have mine done it a few weeks and we can go cruise PCH.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.