Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Craft time!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ezbngreen914
I made this mobil pegasus tonight out of some magnetic stock with a full size label and a printer. It probably wouldn't like the rain very much but neither does my car. beerchug.gif Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
Maybe you could get it clear coated or use a clear adhesive like those stick on bra's for the hood and headlights.
zymurgist
Nice!

I have a couple of commercially available stickers lost somewhere in the house... thinking of sticking them on magnetic stick for the same effect (if I can ever find them).
sean_v8_914
the horse looks like he is being propelled upward by an epic fart...or brocoli
'73-914kid
Really Sean? Really? happy11.gif

Be careful driving around with those. I made a set of racing numbers out of some magnetic material that I found at michaels, and up around 30 mph they peeled right off, landing themselves right in the middle of the road.
VaccaRabite
I played with magnetic decals a while back and was not impressed. The stuff I had at the time was very UV sensitive. Even stored indoors they started curling up or falling off the vehicle. Steel body, no filler. Handle them with care.

Zach

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.