Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car started bad today(and its not cold!) ?/!@
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DRPHIL914

75 2.0 d-jet, had been running rich but really running pretty good the past 2 months,

it was a bit warmer today almost 60 this morning, usually the car starts right up, but acted flooded, once it got going it seemed to blow that out

usual suspects i think of are the MPS, and temp sensors - i know that when i switched from a previous MPS to the current one it shifted from being lean running to rich- , but i wonder if it could be a leaky injector to cause a bad start up like that. ? MPS holds vac fine. injectors were new ones from injector corp 2 years ago.

-what are the known resistance values of the head temp sensor- could this be it(it is the only thing i have not changed out on this D-jet system, ALL else including the wiring (bowlsby ) has been

Thanks

76-914
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Dec 6 2011, 05:44 AM) *

75 2.0 d-jet, had been running rich but really running pretty good the past 2 months,

it was a bit warmer today almost 60 this morning, usually the car starts right up, but acted flooded, once it got going it seemed to blow that out

usual suspects i think of are the MPS, and temp sensors - i know that when i switched from a previous MPS to the current one it shifted from being lean running to rich- , but i wonder if it could be a leaky injector to cause a bad start up like that. ? MPS holds vac fine. injectors were new ones from injector corp 2 years ago.

-what are the known resistance values of the head temp sensor- could this be it(it is the only thing i have not changed out on this D-jet system, ALL else including the wiring (bowlsby ) has been

Thanks

your values are embeded in this fact bearing document. http://members.rennlist.com/pbanders/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.