Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S: Bolt-On 5-Lug Conversion Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BajaXJ92
I originally purchased these parts from another member here back in June before my '71 got rear ended. I intended to use the spacers in the rear and rotors in the front as an easy 5-lug conversion. They're just sitting around and I figure another member could use them. smile.gif

Everything you see pictured is what is for sale.

For now, I prefer to sell everything together as a kit. smile.gif

$179.90 gets everything shipped to your door DOMESTIC in 2 Large USPS Flat Rate Boxes.($14.95/each) If you'd like to pick it up locally, $150 gets you this setup.

-5 lug adapters. According to the member I bought them from, they only have about 5000 miles on them. These space the wheels out 1". I'm including the attachment lug bolts, AND a socket that he ground down to fit the counterbore to torque the bolts.

-914/4 front rotors drilled and tapped for 5 lug. According to the member I bought them from, they have about 12,000 miles on them but there isn't even a ridge around the circumference of the rotor. Included are the front rotors, 10 screw-in studs (never used), bearings (untouched in the hub), and dust caps. If it's not in the photo, it isn't included.

These could bolt on to your car in a couple of hours, as a used 5-lug setup, ready to go. This is a great package if you're on a budget. You could even use these bearings and old grease as is, but you really should repack them and replace the grease seals, duh. biggrin.gif

Any questions, PM me. smile.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
BajaXJ92
SOLD! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.