Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1972 914 Photo needed for Yahoo Contributor Network
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
debsfavcar
Hello,

I am seeking a photo of a 914 to submit to the Yahoo Contributor Network along with the following article:

THE BEST CAR I EVER OWNED.

I am a free lance writer and unfortunately no longer have photos of my favorite car.

My car was red but any great picture would say a 1000 words.

Thank you in advance for any assistance that can be provided. I can welcome.png fwd a copy of the article for approval and credit the photo to you.

Most sincerely,
Deborah Ann Mitchell
Yahoo Contributor Network
870-391-9947
TheCabinetmaker
Hey Deb, Welcome to the 914 world. at the top of the page ( in the garage) there is a nailed thread with a hundred or so pages with nothing but 914 pics.

Did you know there is a very nice red 914 in Eureka?

BTW, I actually have been to Yellville. Ozark oak ya know.
wobbletop
http://bit.ly/vxklN8
zymurgist
QUOTE(wobbletop @ Dec 6 2011, 01:58 PM) *

Aw jeez, was that nice? slap.gif

Lady comes in here asking for pictures, probably thought owners of red 914s would be all over this thread, bragging about their babies.
wobbletop
My apologies. unsure.gif

welcome.png
ezbngreen914
Click to view attachment

This one would work for the color blind.
SirAndy
QUOTE(debsfavcar @ Dec 6 2011, 10:22 AM) *

I have a red one ... smile.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

ezbngreen914
Look forward to reading the article! type.gif
tod914
Pat Garvey's car would meet your criteria. 1972 bahia red. He has quite a few shots of it posted in here. http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showforum=44
The top section with interiors, bumpers, etc. should have many shots of his car. Somewhere in that forum, are exterior shots.. maybe someone will be kind enough to post one.
rick 918-S
welcome.png
Tom_T
How about a thread topic on Bahia Red 914s?
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=2&t=109418

Time to get a nutter one Deb! biggrin.gif

welcome.png
carr914
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Dec 6 2011, 01:47 PM) *

Hey Deb, Welcome to the 914 world. at the top of the page ( in the garage) there is a nailed thread with a hundred or so pages with nothing but 914 pics.

I'm sure she needs Owner's permission not just access to Pics

welcome.png
KELTY360
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 6 2011, 05:36 PM) *

QUOTE(vsg914 @ Dec 6 2011, 01:47 PM) *

I'm sure she needs Owner's permission not just access to Pics

welcome.png

agree.gif

When she finds a pic she likes in the threads that have been referenced she could certainly PM the owner and ask permission.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(debsfavcar @ Dec 6 2011, 01:22 PM) *

Hello,

I am seeking a photo of a 914 to submit to the Yahoo Contributor Network along with the following article:

THE BEST CAR I EVER OWNED.

I am a free lance writer and unfortunately no longer have photos of my favorite car.

Thank you in advance for any assistance that can be provided. I can welcome.png fwd a copy of the article for approval and credit the photo to you.

Most sincerely,
Deborah Ann Mitchell
Yahoo Contributor Network
870-391-9947

Deborah,

I can provide pics of my 72 Bahia Red 914 that I have owned since new. Pics available from day of delivery till now. Many concours wins (37 and counting). Published photos in numerous mags/books. LMK if ineterested.
Pat Garvey
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.