Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted : person
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ghianto66
All members,

I had posted some thread regarding WTB 2.0 Head shipped to Indonesia. And someone offering me for good head for $800 plus $39 for paypay fee. I have paid all payment including fee, but the seller seem like "disepear". I tried to send him/her email for many times, but NO respond. Than I decide to use paypal DESPUTE to solve my problem.

This seller finally show up, with send me a replay for my despute. He/she tells me that he/she was very sick and funniest thing he/she said there is no email from me in the inbox.

He/she want me to give time and want me to close the despute in order he need money for ship the head.

Stupid me, I follow the request. Later he send me an email that part has already shipped. By the time I ask for tracking number he/she gave me fake number.

Unlucky for me is I can't raise the despute again.

Is that members know this bad seller :

andersonbecca68@yahoo.com.
iefixitburke@yahoo.com

I came from far away which is Indonesia, looking for good friend and relationship, but why like this. Hopefully this person has a good hearth to answer this threat.

Regards,

Ghie
hwgunner
QUOTE(Ghianto66 @ Dec 6 2011, 02:51 PM) *

All members,

I had posted some thread regarding WTB 2.0 Head shipped to Indonesia. And someone offering me for good head for $800 plus $39 for paypay fee. I have paid all payment including fee, but the seller seem like "disepear". I tried to send him/her email for many times, but NO respond. Than I decide to use paypal DESPUTE to solve my problem.

This seller finally show up, with send me a replay for my despute. He/she tells me that he/she was very sick and funniest thing he/she said there is no email from me in the inbox.

He/she want me to give time and want me to close the despute in order he need money for ship the head.

Stupid me, I follow the request. Later he send me an email that part has already shipped. By the time I ask for tracking number he/she gave me fake number.

iefixitburke@yahoo.com

I came from far away which is Indonesia, looking for good friend and relationship, but why like this. Hopefully this person has a good hearth to answer this threat.

Regards,

Ghie

Sounds like Terry Burke. I know he has had some problems lately with family. Maybe he will see this and get it shipped to you.

jonathan
hwgunner
carr914
Sorry Ghie, Most of us are not that way.

Just a Couple of weeks ago, I got a response to an Ad I was running to sell Heads, Cams, & Carbs for a Friend of mine, saying the he wanted to Buy them. When I got back to him, he said they were too much. WTF, the Price was in the Ad.

Good Luck
carr914
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Dec 6 2011, 05:58 PM) *

Sounds like Terry Burke. I know he has had some problems lately with family. Maybe he will see this and get it shipped to you.

jonathan
hwgunner

Jonathan, Every Time I read something about Terry, it's the same thing. How long do problems with Family take? If it is forever, quit selling Sh!t
hwgunner
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 6 2011, 03:01 PM) *

QUOTE(hwgunner @ Dec 6 2011, 05:58 PM) *

jonathan
hwgunner

Jonathan, Every Time I read something about Terry, it's the same thing. How long do problems with Family take? If it is forever, quit selling Sh!t

I agree. At this point if anyone buys from him they are taking a risk. I am not trying to defend him but rather trying to help those that need it. I am working on another issue with a buyer from a year ago right now and figured I might be able to kill two birds with one stone (No pun intended).

jonathan
hwgunner
914LIVE
QUOTE(Ghianto66 @ Dec 6 2011, 03:51 PM) *

All members,

iefixitburke@yahoo.com

Regards,

Ghie

TOO BAD.

I sold items to Mr. Ghie and he paid on time. Never a problem.

Thank you.

QUOTE(914LIVE @ Dec 6 2011, 05:00 PM) *

QUOTE(Ghianto66 @ Dec 6 2011, 03:51 PM) *

All members,

iefixitburke@yahoo.com

Regards,

Ghie

TOO BAD.

I sold items to Mr. Ghie and he paid on time. Never a problem.

Thank you.

Sorry to hear that too. I've sold to Ghia also. Totally ligit guy
mikea100
Sorry to hear that. Why don't you contact PayPal, explain the situation, provide all evidence - copy of emails, fake tracking number etc., may be they can help you. Good luck and I hope that everything works out for you.

QUOTE(Ghianto66 @ Dec 6 2011, 05:51 PM) *

All members,

iefixitburke@yahoo.com

Regards,

Ghie

Cairo94507
I don't know Terry Burke and would certainly not knowingly do business with him after all of the postings I have read where he has burned our members.

Those making excuses for him need to recognize that he is hurting our community by continually burning people. If someone has personal problems which prevent them from shipping parts they need to stop selling parts and accepting money. I call that Fraud.
Ghianto66
I had once raise this issue to paypal and make despute to all terry bruke transaction, like I write on a threat I canceled when terry send me an email which is explain that he was so sick. I was hoping that time I could depute anytime again as long as within 45 day after transaction. But I was wrong. I contact paypal but this what I got from them :
PayPal understands your concern and desire to resolve the dispute in question. However, once a Buyer Complaint claim has been canceled, it is considered resolved and cannot be reopened.

Should you have the need to file another claim in the future, we suggest that you do not cancel the claim until you have received the merchandise or a refund.

We encourage you to continue to work with the seller for a mutual resolution. You may also wish to seek other avenues of resolution such as an auction website if one was used to conduct this transaction. We value your business and regret that you have had this experience. To avoid similar experiences in the future, visit the PayPal Security Center by clicking the "Security Center" link in the upper right-hand corner of any PayPal webpage.

At least this could be lesson lern for all members.
nien4teen
My name is rebecca and I'm farley new to the porsche world with that being said, I am very shocked and suprised by tcckhis posting. I take great pride in upholdig customer satisfaction and following strict guidelines for timley shippement of parts.

I am not hear to badmouth my fellow peers\customers I will keep it simple and factual. I can say with confidence and without hestitation that your heads have been shipped and ghie you were given customs numbers that are real. Also there was a three week delay that waS due to your inability to pay for what you ordered. Then you wanted to ship things for me to put in with heads...wich I was willing to do. And if I was sick or not is not the issue. I provided you with exactly what you ordered with proof of shipment. We have not "disapeared. Terry is coming back to take care of all who ordered parts and did not receive them. I am going to assist him in getting this done as well. I hope that all can be resolved.
So I will be selling off parts and cars left as a hole package. This will be the end all solution to refund all who was affected by his inability to manage the parts end. While
Grieving the loss of his entire family and then his wife and sons seperation

All members,

iefixitburke@yahoo.com

Regards,

Ghie

jonathan
hwgunner
jimkelly
i hope all works out for all involved.

i recently sold some carbs to Ghianto66 and the transaction went fine. yes, he is far away from usa, i was concerned, but also wanted to help out, so i did the deal, and all went well, to my relief. just wanted to give a thumbs up to Ghianto66.

jim

computers4kids
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Dec 7 2011, 05:28 AM) *

i hope all works out for all involved.

i recently sold some carbs to Ghianto66 and the transaction went fine. yes, he is far away from usa, i was concerned, but also wanted to help out, so i did the deal, and all went well, to my relief. just wanted to give a thumbs up to Ghianto66.

jim

agree.gif I too have had a pleasant experience with Ghianto66. Shipping overseas is a PIA, but for a fellow teener in need it's all worth it.
Mark
hwgunner
QUOTE(nien4teen @ Dec 7 2011, 04:03 AM) *

My name is rebecca and I'm farley new to the porsche world with that being said, I am very shocked and suprised by tcckhis posting. I take great pride in upholdig customer satisfaction and following strict guidelines for timley shippement of parts.

That is great to hear. Could you please contact me about the yellow body sold to Tyler about a year ago. he would like to get this wrapped up as soon as possible. He has asked me to see if i can help him since he is 2500 miles away. thanks. PM or email are fine or you can call the number in my signature.

jonathan
hwgunner
hot_shoe914
Terry is coming back to take care of all who ordered parts and did not receive them. I am going to assist him in getting this done as well. I hope that all can be resolved. So I will be selling off parts and cars left as a hole package. This will be the end all solution to refund all who was affected by his inability to manage the parts end. While Grieving the loss of his entire family and then his wife and sons seperation

Maybe I will finally get the refund that is due me which was due long before there was a reason to grieve. I hope all is well with Terry, but like others, I work hard for my money.
Ghianto66
Becca,

I have check tracking number that you gave me for many time, but USPS.COM said that number is unknown...let's say you has shipped, than I have to wait and see. But on the end I am the one who will loose everything if a fact you only gave me wrong information.

This what you gave me :
cw011867998us

Cw011867984us

GBU

Ghie
Highland
Have you tried filing a dispute with your credit card company? I had a similar situation this summer but luckily I filed a dispute a few days prior to the Paypal deadline. It was a hassel though. Paypal wanted all sorts of documentation and I had to pay for return shipping on a 300lb engine core.
SchantzMD
Hi Ghie,

It looks like you have a typo in the tracking number prefix. If the heads were sent via USPS Priority International the numbers should be the same, but the prefix should be a CP instead of a CW

CP011867998US

CP011867984US

I checked the USPS site and it showed a shipping record for these 2 CP numbers.
The best of luck getting this resolved.

Mike

QUOTE(Ghianto66 @ Dec 7 2011, 10:42 PM) *

Becca,

I have check tracking number that you gave me for many time, but USPS.COM said that number is unknown...let's say you has shipped, than I have to wait and see. But on the end I am the one who will loose everything if a fact you only gave me wrong information.

This what you gave me :
cw011867998us

Cw011867984us

GBU

Ghie

jeeperjohn56
QUOTE(nien4teen @ Dec 7 2011, 04:03 AM) *

I am not hear to badmouth my fellow peers\customers I will keep it simple and factual. I can say with confidence and without hestitation that your heads have been shipped and ghie you were given customs numbers that are real. Also there was a three week delay that waS due to your inability to pay for what you ordered. Then you wanted to ship things for me to put in with heads...wich I was willing to do. And if I was sick or not is not the issue. I provided you with exactly what you ordered with proof of shipment. We have not "disapeared. Terry is coming back to take care of all who ordered parts and did not receive them. I am going to assist him in getting this done as well. I hope that all can be resolved.
So I will be selling off parts and cars left as a hole package. This will be the end all solution to refund all who was affected by his inability to manage the parts end. While

All members,

iefixitburke@yahoo.com

Regards,

Ghie

jonathan
hwgunner

Maybe, I'll foundly get my back pad I bought back in April, I too hope Terry has gotten everything taken care of. John
hotlanta914
QUOTE(nien4teen @ Dec 7 2011, 07:03 AM) *

All members,

iefixitburke@yahoo.com

Regards,

Ghie

jonathan
hwgunner

Hey - I am just wondering - is Terry from Utah by any chance?
toolguy
Just my 2 cents worth. . last week I listed a Wanted to Buy for an NLA 914-6 part I really had no hope of finding. . I immediately got a response from Rebbecca saying she had the part and how much she wanted. . I asked for a picture cause this sounded too good to be true. . and guess what. . no picture sent and no further responses from Rebbecca. . It sounded fishy then and doubly so now. . Beware. .
hwgunner
QUOTE(hotlanta914 @ Dec 8 2011, 08:42 PM) *

QUOTE(nien4teen @ Dec 7 2011, 07:03 AM) *

All members,

iefixitburke@yahoo.com

Regards,

Ghie

jonathan
hwgunner

Hey - I am just wondering - is Terry from Utah by any chance?

No. He is in CA.
Ghianto66
Thank you to all members,

For all information, supporting and everything...
For Mike, I have more than once shipped from US none of them Start from CP all start w/ CW, but thanks anyway..

I know there a lot af good people there especially in this forum, like I said before "I just don't luck this time".

Cheer - greeting from all my friend in Indonesia.
hencar
Ghie,

Mike is correct. Tracking information is available on the usps.gov website via their tracking system. It looks like they may be bring it back up for further review. It cleared at least two U.S.A processing centers.

Sorry man, but it looks like the shipment is held up in customs.

Henry

CP011867984US
Priority MailĀ®
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
February 17, 2011, 9:23 pm
NASHUA, NH 03063
International Parcels

Acceptance
February 17, 2011, 11:19 am
OXFORD, MA 01540

quote name='SchantzMD' date='Dec 8 2011, 03:07 AM' post='1585149']
Hi Ghie,

It looks like you have a typo in the tracking number prefix. If the heads were sent via USPS Priority International the numbers should be the same, but the prefix should be a CP instead of a CW

CP011867998US

CP011867984US

I checked the USPS site and it showed a shipping record for these 2 CP numbers.
The best of luck getting this resolved.

Mike

[quote name='Ghianto66' post='1585128' date='Dec 7 2011, 10:42 PM']
Becca,

This what you gave me :
cw011867998us

Cw011867984us

GBU

Ghie
[/quote]
[/quote]
SUNAB914
I once lived in jakarta and married my wife there. Wish I could help you out. I know customs going into Indonesia take alot of time and be very shady. They seem to take what they want from the mail.
stugray
"Mike is correct. Tracking information is available on the usps.gov website via their tracking system. It looks like they may be bring it back up for further review. It cleared at least two U.S.A processing centers."

That is really funny since Ghianto66 posted his "WTB : 2.0 head, 3 stut, shipped to Indonesia?, really need help??!!" thread was started on Nov 2 2011.

The shipping # above states "Your item was processed through our NASHUA, NH 03063 facility on February 17, 2011 at 9:23 pm"

Either Ghie has had two different people send him heads over the last year, or that is not the correct tracking #.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.