Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: ($ lowered) N. Hollywood Speedometer - White Face/Red #'s
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cracker
I'm selling my LIKE NEW refurbished Speedo that North Hollywood Speedo just re-built and used since June (<2500 miles). Again, after swapping the trans from a 901 to 930, my gorgeous new gauge won't work...sadly. Not including my "core" this cost me over $400!!! The LED lighting upgrade alone was $125!!!

PS: Although I am not intending to do so...if someone is interested in the entire set I could possibly do that, at the right price and with no wait!

$200 plus shipping

Details:
1) New Glass
2) New Bezel
3) New Pointer & Center Hub
3) Custom Gauge face in White w/ Red Letters (180 mph)
4) LED Lighting Upgrade
5) Odometer/Trip
6) Bright light indicator

Click to view attachment
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Cracker @ Dec 6 2011, 06:29 PM) *

I'm selling my LIKE NEW refurbished Speedo that North Hollywood Speedo just re-built and used since June (<2500 miles). Again, after swapping the trans from a 901 to 930, my gorgeous new gauge won't work...sadly. Not including my "core" this cost me over $400!!!

PS: Although I am not intending to do so...if someone is interested in the entire set I could possibly do that, at the right price and with no wait!

$250 plus shipping

Details:
1) New Glass
2) New Bezel
3) New Pointer & Center Hub
3) Custom Gauge face in White w/ Red Letters (180 mph)
4) LED Lighting Upgrade
5) Odometer/Trip
6) Bright light indicator

Click to view attachment

w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif

Man, wish I had the dough.
Cracker
Man, I wish you had the dough too! biggrin.gif

Price Lowered!
racerbvd
Are you open to any trades, my 76 SOOOOOO needs these!!!
Cracker
I appreciate the thought (trades) but I don't "need" anything at this point. I'm in the process of eliminating the weak spots. Also, I have decided to ONLY sell the SPEEDO - I'm going to live with the imperfect match of a new electronic unit with the other two gauges. Thanks!

Cracker
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.