Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do Sparco seats fit the teener
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
a914622

Has anyone put these seats in the teener?

http://www.sparcousa.com/pseats_street.asp?id=738

jcl
carr914
Yes, I have. But you won't be able to get them anymore. I bought the last 3 Pair SparcoUSA had ( they only ever brought in 5 Pair) and since they didn't sell well, my connection at Sparco told me they would not be bringing in anymore

T.C.

Click to view attachment
Jeffs9146
What if we did a group buy??
carr914
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Dec 6 2011, 10:15 PM) *

What if we did a group buy??

I really doubt it. I've bought so much from SparcoUSA, I qualify to be a Distributer, but Sparco sat on 5 Pair of these for a Year, before I came along. I bought Pairs for what Single Seats List for and SparcoUSA lost money on every pair they sold. SparcoUSA would not be interested unless they could make money and even a Group Buy would put the Price at around $700 for a Pair plus $130 Shipping.

Like I said I bought 3 Pair ( VYSOC & ottox got theirs from me) & I was involved in the sale of a 4th Pair
jaxdream
Those look comfy !!!!!! Shame about availability.

Jack
a914622
Crap I thought i might have found an ease button. Oh well .

jcl
sixnotfour
Master Distributors:
SPEEDWARE MOTORSPORTS
9042 WILLOWS RD N.E.
REDMOND, WA 98052
Tel: (425) 869-5680
Fax: (425) 882-0799
Steve
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 6 2011, 06:46 PM) *

Yes, I have. But you won't be able to get them anymore. I bought the last 3 Pair SparcoUSA had ( they only ever brought in 5 Pair) and since they didn't sell well, my connection at Sparco told me they would not be bringing in anymore

T.C.

Click to view attachment

Sorry for the hijack, but model is that OMP steering wheel? The 911 center console also looks good.
carr914
QUOTE(Steve @ Dec 8 2011, 12:29 AM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 6 2011, 06:46 PM) *

T.C.

Click to view attachment

Sorry for the hijack, but model is that OMP steering wheel? The 911 center console also looks good.

Not sure of the OMP Steering Model - It came on a car a while back & I liked it, especially the Flat Bottom
Steve
Thanks!! I Googled OMP and I can't find that model. They must have discontinued it. The flat bottom OMP wheels now look like Playstation steering wheels.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.