Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Set of Monoque Lightweight Racing Wheels plus extras
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Britain Smith
Working on my conversion to Lotus suspension and therefore having to sell my prized set of racing wheels. These wheels were originally made by a company called Monoque which was later bought out by Bogart. Bogart actually still makes the wheel, called the RT (http://www.bogartracingwheels.net/p3-b.htm). They are a modular 3-piece wheel that uses standard BBS 20-bolt wheel halves and weighs in around 11.5lbs in the 10" width and slightly more for the 12" width.

Here is a picture of the centers.

IPB Image

Here is what I have available.

IPB Image

1. Pair of 16x12" wheels, 5" inners and 7" outers with brand new aircraft bolts and new sealant. Edges are perfect and outside barrels are nicely polished. They even include the BBS sticker. These weigh in around 12.5lbs. Asking $850 for the pair. (tires not included and will be dismounted)

IPB Image

IPB Image

2. Pair of 16x10" wheels, 6" inners and 4" outers. The barrels on this set are welded together, and the center is removable. Edges are in good shape, but not perfect. Also includes 0.5" spacers for proper fitment. Asking $450 for the pair.

IPB Image

3. Pair of 16x10" barrels only, 6" inners and 4" outers. These barrels are welded together and do not include the centers. The edges are in average condition, with a few scratches and a little curb rash on one wheel. Asking $300 for the pair.

IPB Image

4. Pair of 16x6.5" inner wheel halves. These are in average condition with a few scratches along the edges. They are straight and true. Asking $150 for the pair.

IPB Image

All prices do not include shipping.

-Britain
LotusJoe
Britian let's see the new suspension piratenanner.gif
Britain Smith
I posted updated in my thread.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...3579&st=340

-Britain
Britain Smith
Oh, and bump for the wheels.

-Britain
Britain Smith
Here is some additional information on the backspacing for these wheels.

For the 12" rear wheels, the backspacing is ~4.5" to the outside lip of the rim. Here is a picture of the measurement...in this picture the wood is against the tire which added about 0.25", making the backspacing at 4.5".

IPB Image

For the 10" front wheels, the backspacing is ~5.25" to the outside lip of the rim with a 0.5" spacer that is bolted to the back of the wheel center. Without the spacer, the backspacing would be ~5.75"

IPB Image

IPB Image

-Britain

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.