Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: a littel christmas spirit photo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skota
Cheers smoke.gif
IPB Image
Tom_T
I had a buddy back in the 70's make up a fake huge ornament hook, attached it to the rollbar temporarily & parked in front of a huge-assed Spruce with the hook looped over a branch, then he took a pick from a low level so it looked like his 914 was hung on the tree! I wish I had that snap today! biggrin.gif

Back then I used to carry a tree about that size in the rear trunk & hanging out the back with the deck lid tied down with string, cuz I was paranoid that I'd bugger up the top or seals/latches. You're a braver man than I, but a great pic in any case!

Cheers! beerchug.gif
skota
very cool, the ornament photo sounds awesome!

I was very carefull biggrin.gif
Ferg
aktion035.gif
Twise
Sometimes I wish I had a 914 that I could tie a tree to, or just drive everyday regardless of the weather. Nice pic man...
Bartlett 914
Nice photo and an even nicer looking car!
Drums66
[quote name='Tom_T' date='Dec 7 2011, 12:08 PM' biggrin.gif

Back then I used to carry a tree about that size in the rear trunk & hanging out the back with the deck lid tied down with string, cuz I was paranoid that I'd bugger up the top or seals/latches. You're a braver man than I, but a great pic in any case!

Cheers! beerchug.gif
[/quote]

.......Never carry stuff on top of a 914 idea.gif (WHY: because we like your car)
bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.