wbergtho
SirAndy
It's a Sheridan kit, that's the "narrow" street version:

http://sheridanmotorsports.com/porsche914.html

welcome.png
r_towle
I believe that car now resides in NJ.
Its sick...and fast.

Ask Chris Foley for more details...he has worked on refining the mechanicals on that car.

I believe it has a 500 plus HP v8 motor...

rich
Black LS1
The sides look the same, but the front looks different than the one on the website. The one in my foto has fixed headlites... WTF.gif confused24.gif (sorry 4 the smilies: I can't resist.) Thanks for the inputClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
Bruce Hinds
isn't there a build thread here or perhaps on his signature line. I remember grabbing some photos of that, it's actually an LS 6
SirAndy
QUOTE(Black LS1 @ Dec 7 2011, 03:54 PM) *
The one in my foto has fixed headlites... WTF.gif confused24.gif

Trust me, it's a Sheridan body kit, alas with a few modifications.
smile.gif
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Black LS1 @ Dec 7 2011, 06:54 PM) *

The sides look the same, but the front looks different than the one on the website. The one in my foto has fixed headlites... WTF.gif confused24.gif (sorry 4 the smilies: I can't resist.) Thanks for the inputClick to view attachment Click to view attachment

The car does not have fixed headlights. They are standard 914 fare.
However, there's not much else that was left stock.
Andyrew
Car has quite a few more body mods than just the standard kit. Like most 914's its not cookie cutter.

smile.gif

JRust
There is a guy in the Portland area who has an SBC build that looks alot like that. Sorry I can't remember his name. I'll try to track it down
ChrisFoley
The car is a handful for sure.
This pic was taken in the spring this year at the Meadowlands, before we discovered that he PO had misconfigured the spring rates. Too soft up front and way too stiff at the back.
Click to view attachment

I'm sure Paul wouldn't need much arm-twisting to sell it, as his employment situation has been spotty the last couple years.
It would take $100K to build this car again, the right way.
Zimms
QUOTE(JRust @ Dec 8 2011, 12:19 AM) *

There is a guy in the Portland area who has an SBC build that looks alot like that. Sorry I can't remember his name. I'll try to track it down

I think you mean 914junkie
Black LS1
GOOD IDEA,
But I dont have 50K right heeer HANDY, and no amount of piratenanner.gif is gonna convince my s/o not to sawzall-smiley.gif off my ar15.gif .

So it's back to headbang.gif !
jsayre914
Took a picture of it the last 2 years @ Hershey

This Year

Click to view attachment

Last Year

Click to view attachment

Good pics of the headlights huh shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.