Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Wiper Motor Assembly, Door Handles, weber manifold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ThePaintedMan
Hey all,
I'm looking for a wiper motor and assembly for a 1973 914. Also, am looking for good, cheap outer door handles without locks. Those are the main two things I'll need to get the car back on the road. Also, I need 1 manifold like the one in the picture when I get the dual weber setup done (sorry, borrowed the picture off of this forum). I have not been able to verify what type of manifold this is, but as of right now I only have one sad.gif I prefer stuff thats banged up or otherwise ugly, as I'll be refinishing everything anyway. Just trying to save money and avoid Ebay. smile.gif
Click to view attachment

Thank you,
-George
ThePaintedMan
If nothing else, could anyone help me identify that intake manifold? smile.gif
hot_shoe914
I have a wiper motor and assembly from my '73 parts car if you are interested.
porsha916
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmenthi, Somehow I ended up with a single manifold, $20+ shipping from 13743, It's not the same but it maybe useable! Sorry pic's are not to good.

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Dec 7 2011, 03:39 PM) *

Hey all,
I'm looking for a wiper motor and assembly for a 1973 914. Also, am looking for good, cheap outer door handles without locks. Those are the main two things I'll need to get the car back on the road. Also, I need 1 manifold like the one in the picture when I get the dual weber setup done (sorry, borrowed the picture off of this forum). I have not been able to verify what type of manifold this is, but as of right now I only have one sad.gif I prefer stuff thats banged up or otherwise ugly, as I'll be refinishing everything anyway. Just trying to save money and avoid Ebay. smile.gif
Click to view attachment

Thank you,
-George

bdstone914
You need a matching pair of manifolds if you want to have the engine run right. Different designs will have different flow characteristics. I have a couple of pairs of Weber manifolds. I think $50 a pair is a fair going price. I also have wiper motor assemblies from California cars that have see little use for $25 plus shipping.
And I have some crappy ugly door handles for $20 each. I could pick the least ugly ones. They are good candidates for getting painted.

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.