Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Synchros
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ThePaintedMan
Hello all,
I forgot to post this last night, but at some point in the near future I'll need new syncho bands, at least 2 of them, probably 3 or more. Don't suppose anyone has a lot of them lying around and would let them go for a halfway decent price? smile.gif Thank you!

-George
76-914
Pelican Parts has new ones. I'll bet G&R has them , also.
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(76-914 @ Dec 8 2011, 10:07 AM) *

Pelican Parts has new ones. I'll bet G&R has them , also.

Yup, and they're expenssssive! smile.gif I'm a cheapskate, and this car is going to be raced in Chumpcar anyways. Not sure buying brand new synchros is worth it. But thanks for the heads up!
jimkelly
i have them in transaxles i have not stripped down yet - but dr evil should have them ready to go??

jim
CMONNETT
I've got some in my garage. Should have a whole set that are good, and usable. Let me look this weekend.
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Dec 8 2011, 07:54 AM) *

Hello all,
I forgot to post this last night, but at some point in the near future I'll need new syncho bands, at least 2 of them, probably 3 or more. Don't suppose anyone has a lot of them lying around and would let them go for a halfway decent price? smile.gif Thank you!

-George

Thanks! You guys are awesome!
CMONNETT
George,

Sorry it took me a while to get back. I found them, but unfortunately they are for a 915. I know I have a set for a 914/901 somewhere, just can't find them. If I stumble across them I'll let you know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.