Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Auto-Art 914 Models Available
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GTPatrick
Folks , the Auto Art 1:18 scale 914/6 is available at Replicarz.com . Just got their winter flyer in the mail and ordered one . Orange color of course .

It costs $149.99 and comes in Orange , White and Silver . Sorry , no yellow . I have been buying from them for around 8+ years now and have had no problem dealing them .

I also oredered 2 other models cars from them . They also have a Mattel 1:18 scale Ferrari 512S - 1971 Daytona for a sale price of $79.99 instead of $194.99 . Got one too even though I'm a Porsche/GT40/Fiero fan ! ! !

Santa is going to be real nice to me and I get no coal in my stocking this year . piratenanner.gif

GTP shades.gif
Tom_T
There was a post on this when they first came out in spring.

I suggest you google around for it, cuz IIRC I was able to find my white/L80E/1110 one for about $120+/- from one of the major diecast groups out there.

It's a very well done one! smilie_pokal.gif
TurbOH Brad
I LOVE the Auto Art 914-6. It looks spectacular in the Orange. They call it Blut orange, but IIRC it is closest to Tangerine (L21E). Either way, it's amazingly detailed.

My only qualm with it is the Porsche crest hood badge... one minor problem with an otherwise beautiful 1:18.
GTPatrick
Tom T. & Others , yes that may be true but I was just pointing out a definite source for the Auto Art 914's because in other threads it had been pointed out that it had been talked about many times and advertised about that these AA 914's being available . But nobody had them in stock and none were known to be available in the pipeline .

Yes you can spend a lot of time at your computer googling trying to find an AA 914 for the cheapest price out there . But then that goes into the equation of how much time , money and effort is one willing to put into trying to save that last little few $0.01's on a purchase ?

They , Replicarz , have it in stock and that is thier price . I have dealt with them in the past and have had no problem with them , they may be more expensive but at least I will have one soon . If one wants to get it cheaper somewhere else , good luck in trying to save yourself some money .

BTW , Tom T . Where did you buy yours and what does IIRC mean ?
GeorgeRud
They're on eBay for $125 in a variety of colors. Don't know the sellers, so that's up to you to check out.

Wish they had yellow!
rick 918-S
This one is on sale right now!

http://www.replicarz.com/Porsche-914_6-ivo...uctinfo/A77933/
euro911
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Dec 9 2011, 01:29 PM) *
Just ordered one for my wife - looks just like her '71 mueba.gif

Thanks for the heads-up, Rick thumb3d.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(euro911 @ Dec 9 2011, 08:08 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Dec 9 2011, 01:29 PM) *
Just ordered one for my wife - looks just like her '71 mueba.gif

Thanks for the heads-up, Rick thumb3d.gif

Cool! Glad you ordered one. I can't order right now. I spending money on a full size one all winter. dry.gif
Michael N
That is the best price I"ve seen so far. Nice that the best color, white, is also the only one on sale.
Cairo94507
For that price I had to have the light ivory one too. Thanks for posting the link.
chrisg
Well there goes another $112 not actually spent on the car! But since I am trying to get my chit together and actually start working on finding time to work on my car AND talk myself into keeping it L80E (or close to it), I guess having it in sight all the time will keep me focused. So I guess it was money well spent.
tod914
How's this compare to the Revell? Just ordered one too... thanks for the link.
GTPatrick

Well Santa has arrived early this morning . piratenanner.gif That Auto Art 914-6 is a really neat , good looking model . Along with that Minichamps Ferrari F1 1982 and 1971 Ferrari Daytona 1971 , Santa treated me really good this year .

As to tod914 question about the Revell 914 model vs. the Auto Art model . In my opinion , they are both great models with basically equal quality with the Auto Art having the slight overall edge . I don't know if the Revell 914-6 , model is still available but I now have both of them .

BTW , mail service from Replicarz was excellent again . Ordered on Thursday anr received on Monday .

Ciao for now . type.gif

GTP aktion035.gif
Dr Evil
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif!!!

Go ahead, tempt me!
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 12 2011, 06:27 PM) *

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif!!!

Go ahead, tempt me!

Ya what he said!
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Michael N
Here is a pic of the one I ordered back in June. I had to order a second for the desk at work at the $112. price. Did I mention that I love white cars?

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
eric9144
They've got a whole assortment of 914/6GT's that are in "Future Release" status, those will be must haves.

I got the silver one a while back, they are really awesome, detail is amazing!

I had to put mine up in the closet to keep the wife from asking ($) questions blink.gif I figured I'd break it out when it had some dust on it so I could claim it as NOS happy11.gif
tod914
Just came in today. Beautiful model! Very happy with the vendor and the purchase. Been wanting one for a while. Can't beat that price.
TargaToy
Mine arrived yesterday. Very nice replica!

Click to view attachment

Ta daaaaaa!

Click to view attachment

I have a question: where does the little jack mount? Mine was packaged with the targa top, I think, but I haven't found any clips to hold the thing in the trunk.

dcheek
Targa Toy,
Cool picture. Who needs Photoshop anyway?!

Dave
TargaToy
That's my version of a single post lift biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.