Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: People who asked but haven't paid for Hats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
914-4-2- Marsh from Canada

MXDude914 from California
spare time toys
Just PM'd You. Im in for one. Kids are die hard Texas boys and dont want OU's color. I dont care Im a Wisconsin boy and it looks Badger red to me wink.gif
seanery
you're covered. The list is for folks who've had a week or two since saying yes.
eeyore
I'm so ashamed...

Sean, check PMs, email.
plas76targa
Sean, I just pm'd you. Would like two hats. I think I still owe you. If the order is filled, I'll wait til next time. let me know if I should still send a check. thx
seanery
cloudbuster had paid. it was my bad. headbang.gif
TimT
Sean, Im the original slacker... Ill take a hat,...IM sure youll have an extra or two, Ill take one of them biggrin.gif
seanery
Tim,
send me some money! biggrin.gif

I placed the order with the vendor today, but I did pad it a little.
Aaron Cox
sean...you got my PM from yesterday right? check in the mail as of this mornin... huh.gif
seanery
yup, fresh orders weren't listed here.
mack914
Sent my check this morning.
seanery
Still nothing from:

mxdude914

914-4-2

jwade
Allan
I'm so lame. It's on its way if it's not too late! ohmy.gif
seanery
it's not
rhodyguy
... ha ha. just like the fucking stickers rolleyes.gif . time to read the "interest" thread. biggrin.gif

kevin
seanery
no biggie...someone will buy 'em.

do you have any stickers left?
rhodyguy
oh yeah. people ask me if i still have any about every 2 months. i think jeff b has a few laying around from the wcc. craig. maybe a few in various cities in california. like you, no biggie. i sure would like to purchase a few tees with the gt car on the back and the club logo on the left front. i'm washing mine to death. wink.gif

kevin
rick 918-S
I'm in wink.gif Pay pal'd ya buddy!

Thanks from the tool wench wub.gif
seanery
bump, list revised at top of page
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.