Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kennedy Engineering
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pdlightning
My friend and I spent quite a bit of time at Kennedy Eng Products (KEP) today in Palmdale. We were discussing LS1/915 trans installs and wow, did I get an education. Brett really helped up, had all the right info and helped us immensely with our conversion. What a great product and no up-selling!

Thanks to Kennedy! pray.gif
Steve
Yep great people and awesome customer service. I have been running there adapter ring, clutch assembly and throwout bearing on my 3.2/901 for ten years.
TC 914-8
I met Mr Kennedy 25-30 years ago when they were in the SFV, Pacomia to be exact. He helped me with my first Capri V6 to 914. Great man and company!!!
I later was driving in Palmdale and saw the KEP logo on their building and had to stop in. Mr Kennedy was not there but the guys there were more than gracious to spend time and talk stories.
I highly recommend their products and knowledge.
Bruce Hinds
Great folks, solved some of my issues Waaaay back when I got one of the first renegade kits.

What was the long and the short of their discussion about the LS/915?
dion9146
I agree, great people. I have KEP sitting between the 3.2 and 901 and very happily I might add. smile.gif
J P Stein
+1
Randal
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Dec 9 2011, 09:11 AM) *

+1

Yup, good people that know their stuff.

I haven't had any clutch related failures since I installed their stuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.