Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- Black Leather Seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jmmotorsports
Nice pair of black leather seats. No rips or tears. They are old but still very presentable. No hardware. $ 250.00. Shipping would be expensive,I would guess at least $ 100.00. Prefer to sell to someone who can pick them up.

JerryClick to view attachment
hencar
Interested in the seats. PM sent.

Thanks,

Henry
jmmotorsports
QUOTE(hencar @ Dec 12 2011, 06:54 AM) *

Thanks,

Henry

Did not get the PM

Jerry
hencar
QUOTE(jmmotorsports @ Dec 13 2011, 07:33 AM) *

Thanks,

Henry

Did not get the PM

Jerry

Jerry,

Sorry. I meant to say email but it was sent from your profile page. I didn't get your PM either. Let's communicate via email. My email address is hcarraro@hughes.ent. I said in my email I would buy the seats for $350.00 inlucding shipping and paypal fees to Little Rock, AR 72206 and if acceptable, how can I pay you.

Thanks in advance

Henry
914itis
QUOTE(hencar @ Dec 13 2011, 10:30 AM) *

QUOTE(jmmotorsports @ Dec 13 2011, 07:33 AM) *

Thanks,

Henry

Did not get the PM

Jerry

Jerry,

Sorry. I meant to say email but it was sent from your profile page. I didn't get your PM either. Let's communicate via email. My email address is hcarraro@hughes.ent. I said in my email I would buy the seats for $350.00 inlucding shipping and paypal fees to Little Rock, AR 72206 and if acceptable, how can I pay you.

Thanks in advance

Henry

I had some seats shipped to me by greyhound they were about $50.00 from the west coast too nyc.
jmmotorsports
Henry,

Your email address dose not work.
mine is jmmotorsports9@gmail.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.