Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Diagram for sectioning 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aircooledfool
Does anyone have a diagram on how to cut up a car. Car has decent quarters that I'm sure someone can use and want to make good decision on cutting it up. Plan to use plasma cutter.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Aircooledfool @ Dec 9 2011, 08:58 PM) *

Does anyone have a diagram on how to cut up a car. Car has decent quarters that I'm sure someone can use and want to make good decision on cutting it up. Plan to use plasma cutter.

How is the chassis? Hell hole? Battery stand and tray? Longs? post photos. The last time someone posted they had a good car that they were about to cut up I noticed it was too good to scrap and bought it.
Aircooledfool
Longs, jambs, hell hole are eaten up. Front trunk gone. Quarters, sails, rear trunk could be utilized.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Aircooledfool @ Dec 9 2011, 09:23 PM) *

Longs, jambs, hell hole are eaten up. Front trunk gone. Quarters, sails, rear trunk could be utilized.

Post photos in the classifieds of the car. If someone needs a section you can cut it where they need it cut.
Vysoc
Hello,

Please post a picture of what you have I am interested in the Top part of the rear trunk, and also the base of the Doors at the vent hole on both sides, I will add a photo of what I am looking for.

If you have something to cut up please PM me and we can talk.

Thank you,

Vysoc flag.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
r_towle
The top of the rear trunk...gotta get that from a used car.

For the sail panel area...that section you posted above.
look here
www.tangerineracing.com

Do yourself a favor...go new on that part.
ldsgeek
How are the front bumper mounts, like below? I could use that section on both sides.
Click to view attachment
Thanks,

LDS Geek
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.