Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 71 914 Body Shell
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
NC_Colfax
Long story short I brought a body shell from Terry. I am on the East coast and between his issues and shipping issues the shell has ended up with a 914World member in storage.

I am looking to sell the shell as the company I work for has made big changes and I don't know how I will fit in the between or with either division.

Pics are in this link....
http://s324.photobucket.com/albums/k323/St...fax/914%20Body/

First two are current and the last two are from Terry when I purchased the shell.
I have never seen more of the shell than the 4 pictures you see. I ws told "rust free" but I have never seen the shell

PM me if serious and I can setup a veiwing .

Car is in Riverside, CA and can be loaded onto your trailer.
Lets start around $600.00 and go from there once the car has been viewed in person.
NC_Colfax
Holiday Sale 50% Off
$300.00
B2524
QUOTE(NC_Colfax @ Dec 20 2011, 04:18 PM) *

Holiday Sale 50% Off
$300.00

Is there a title for this shell?
Series9
I'm interested.

I would need better pictures of the important areas and independent verification from someone here on the condition.

I'm planning a trip to deliver Nelson's car to NM in the summer. I'm then going to head out to CA to pick up two rollers in good condition.

So, if we can get a good inspection and the car can stay where it is until the summer, I would like to be first in line.smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.